The online racing simulator
T300RS Vs Logitech G29
(9 posts, started )
T300RS Vs Logitech G29
I plan going buy new Wheel and pedals. No need Gearbox Shifter. (Don't care expensive price because Pro quality)
I need work for PS3/PS4 and PC
PlayStation compatibility: https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/187/playstation-compatibility?a_aid=gtplanet

I played:
-Gran Turismo 6 - PS3
-Gran Turismo: Sport - PS4 in 2017
-Live For Speed - PC
-ETS2 - PC

Example price:
Option ABC

A) Logitech G29 - 300€ (Sell G29 pedals 60€) + Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals - 360€ = 660€ - 60€= Total: 600€.

B) Thrustmaster T300RS/T300 Ferrari GTE - 300€ (Sell two foot pedals 25€) + Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals - 360€ = 660€ - 25€ = Total: 635€.

C) Thrustmaster T300RS/T300 Ferrari GTE - 300€ (Sell two foot pedals 25€) + Fanatec CSR Pedals EU - 100€ = 400€ - 25€ = Total: 375€.
I don't know, Fanatec CSR Pedals EU it work for T300RS or T300 Ferrari?

Wheel both are great quality?
G29 has 900 Degree
Tech Spec: [Dual-Motor Force Feedback high-quality, Helical Gearing with Anti-Backlash, Overheat safeguard, Hall-effect steering sensor]

T300RS/T300 Ferrari GTE has 1080 Degree -
TechSpec: [New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism, Brushless Motor Technology Next-Gen Force Feedback, 16-bit resolution, i.e. 65,536 values on the steering]

What you think option?

C option is great enough but it will work CSR Pedals EU For T300? also PS3/PS4 with CSR Pedals work too?

*Fanatec CSR Pedals EU For T300 will work? and work with PS3/PS4?

-Fanatec CSR Pedals EU: http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csr-pedals-eu.html?a_aid=gtplanet
-ClubSport Pedals V3 EU: http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-eu.html?a_aid=gtplanet
both pedals are work:
Platform compatibility (PC, Playstation 3/4, Xbox One / 360 etc.)

I can budget only 450 Euro. (I have only G27 wheel, can buy just Fanatec V3 pedals, Later get new Wheel save money)
I recently updated my rig from an old g25 to a t300 and can wholeheartedly recommend it. I went with the Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel, which comes with better pedals than the stock T300 rs, so you might not need to sell them and replace them with fanatec ones.

The pedals are the t3pa (NOT the t3pa pro though), with an optional conical rubber brake mod that makes it feel almost like a load cell brake rather than a potentiometer one. Also, as they plug directly into the wheel and do not need to be set up as an additional USB device, they work perfectly for PC, PS4 and PS3.

The wheel-rim is great, the alcantara feels awesome and I do like it's 30 cm diameter.
Forcefeedback is precise, quick and silent compared to the g25, allthough I've heard that the g29 is quite silent aswell.

All in all, a great package for 400€, which IMHO is ATM the best bang for your buck.

IMHO the only downside is: if you go for the TH8A shifter (which can also be used as an analogue handbrake), it only works with the PS4 if you plug it in directly into the wheelbase, if you want to use it on PC or the PS3, you need to connect it via USB to the PC/PS3 directly, and that requires you to change the cable if you use it on PS4 aswell. And that shifter will set you back another 120€.

EDIT: Looking at the fanatec pages, I think their pedals only work either with fanatec wheel bases and as seperate usb devices, they don't plug into the thrustmaster ones, but I might be wrong there...
I will get T300 Ferrari Alcantara.

@Coleus thanks for help.
Quote from GT4_PL :I will get T300 Ferrari Alcantara.

@Coleus thanks for help.

Hello, sorry for bringing back old topic, i tried to contact you in private but you are not using priv in this forum. I wanted to ask you, GT4_PL, if you are happy with your t300, i wanted do buy it but i've read that if breaks easly and pretty quick. So is it true, did you had any problems with it since you bought it? FFB is working properly? Im really hyped for that wheel but have to be sure that if will last at least like 2-3 years (closer to 3 maybe) do if anyone knows anything i would appreciate help.
Quote from Razor1373 :Hello, sorry for bringing back old topic, i tried to contact you in private but you are not using priv in this forum. I wanted to ask you, GT4_PL, if you are happy with your t300, i wanted do buy it but i've read that if breaks easly and pretty quick. So is it true, did you had any problems with it since you bought it? FFB is working properly? Im really hyped for that wheel but have to be sure that if will last at least like 2-3 years (closer to 3 maybe) do if anyone knows anything i would appreciate help.

Judging by all of his posts over on the [TC] forum, he's delighted with it.

When the T300 Alcantara edition came out, myself and a few others bought it. One person complained of a dodgey force-feedback motor immediately, got a replacement after a few weeks later and has had no problems since. I really, really like the T300 Alcantara, I wrote a short review/advice post here.

I have had no issues with mine and can answer any questions you have about the T300 servo base and T300 Alcantara bundle.
Thanks for you reply mbutcher, i've read your review and few others on the web. Now im like 100% sure i want to buy t300 alcantara bundle maybe with th8a shifter. Just need to wait for my motorcycle to come back from service so i will know how much i'll have to pay, and how much cash will be left Smile
Great choice. Get yourself an S2/S3 license too whilst you're at it. Smile

T300RS Vs Logitech G29
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG