The online racing simulator

Poll : Should admins also have an authority to allow/deny siren sound on host?

Yes, but only if host allows that
Yes
No
Should admins also have authority to allow/deny siren sound on host?
Hi,

So 0.6N just came out and with that, we can use siren on cars with a horn.

However, I have one question about this: why only host has authority to allow/deny siren sound? Why admins don't have that authority as well? (Wait a second, something is wrong: "I have one question about this" - I see two questions Big grin)

Anyway, if you ask me, admins should also have authority to allow/deny multiplayer guests to use siren sound on host because I don't see any reason that why only host is allowed to do that. Usually the host is dedicated and contacting him/her can sometimes be a painful process.

At very least, hosts should have a button "Allow admins to allow/deny multiplayer guests to use siren sound?".
Quote from cargame.nl :This is already possible. Admins are allowed to allow/deny multiplayer guests to use a siren sound.

That's strange, I'm admin on one server and when I'm writing /cansiren tankslacno 1 (I also tried /cansiren 1), it says Unknown Command. When I write /siren=off/fast/slow it says: You can't use a siren

EDIT: Or does that command work only if it affects other users?
EDIT2: I tried to write /cansiren tankslacno 1 via LFS Remote chat, but same thing happened: it says Unknown Command.
Server's version is 0.6M and not 0.6N, that is the reason why it didn't work there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG