The online racing simulator
City Like drift map.
(14 posts, started )
City Like drift map.
can somebody help me and tell me how i make attachments to this thread? Big grin
First thing you have to do is hit the blue button 'Preview in Full Editor' under the box you are typing in, and then you will see an area under the part where you type your description that says 'Drag files here'.

You can drag various files into this area - type and size just below the 'Upload / Update' blue button.

I assume you want to put your .lyt file online. If so, that is where you put them.
Quote from sinanju :First thing you have to do is hit the blue button 'Preview in Full Editor' under the box you are typing in, and then you will see an area under the part where you type your description that says 'Drag files here'.

You can drag various files into this area - type and size just below the 'Upload / Update' blue button.

I assume you want to put your .lyt file online. If so, that is where you put them.

i'm not sure am i stupid or what, i cant find anything what say "drag files here" when i go to "preview in full editor" i think it's cuz im noob in this forum or something? well i have 2 pics and down link and the virustotal in post so.. if admin see this can you explain me this why i cant found "drag files here" thing?
Attached images
Drag Files.png
I'd say the first thing he should have to do is buy a license so he can post licensed content.
Shamefully alot of people here who post pics of vob mods/lisenced content when they're demo licensed...
i knew somebody think why i'm demo but i can edit maps, well my big brother have S2 and i made this map when i was at my brother. i dont have lot of hours of this game, but going to buy this game, just need some cash. i understand if moderator delete this thread.
Let me say it in finnish:
raahaa se layout tiedosto tohon missä lukee "drag files here"
Quote from ponotte0gamer :i knew somebody think why i'm demo but i can edit maps, well my big brother have S2 and i made this map when i was at my brother.

Then post layouts from your brothers account while you there. Otherwise it looks very suspicious of you having hacked LFS.
buy a license or use your brother's account to post
Quote from ponotte0gamer :problem is here..
http://imgur.com/hzDZMOs

You need to click the 'Preview post' button to bring up the full editor screen. It won't work from the 'quick reply' box.

But firstly, get a license or use your brother's account before you post anything else, otherwise it won't just be a case of this thread being deleted - your account will be permanently banned.

City Like drift map.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG