The online racing simulator
Spirit of the event Decisions
Here we list decisions that are either not specifically mentioned in the rules but are fulfiling the spirit of the rules.

Decisions:
  • eX.R Blacky (MG-NA3) may drive for eXtrem Racing #1 and eXtrem Racing #2. eXtrem Racing asked for one of their drivers driving on two cars during one race. This was granted as (thanks to /setlap) no tracker is used during the race.
  • cq.arco (przemek21061995)'s time will be ignored in first round's qualifying session. The team of FZR Freaks reported their driver cannot make Round 1.
  • The drivers 17 OPEL™ KÀKÊ (KAKE99) and J-N Motorsport (]tomi[) are banned from the series' server for joining and vote banning a driver until Tuesday, December 18th 2018.
  • Driver eX.R Asco may (Ascona b) drive for eXtrem Racing #2 in Round 3. Since it is not possible to edit oneself out of a team and into another, he asked to take his teammate's car, who is not makeing it to today's race.
I will let you know closer to the time but I might not make it to round one. If I don't show up 10 minutes before gridding please ignore my time (It was rubbish anyway).
Our 2nd team, #26 StFin's driver White fell today at work and hurt his hand (is now at hospital). The 2nd driver Jesse will not make it to the race start but he is willing to start the race from the pits and drive alone today for the team.
Ehm... FZR Freaks are 3 drivers. The fastest driver cannot make the Round. The team would have gotten a penalty for their fastest driver not racing. However, you race alone and therefore don't cause a penalty to your teammates.

By the way, just to rule it out in the future, no conditioned requests and no change-of-mind. This shall only be the ultima ratio. Wink
The drivers 17 OPEL™ KÀKÊ (KAKE99) and J-N Motorsport (]tomi[) are banned from the series' server for joining and vote banning a driver until Tuesday, December 18th 2018.

Votes are now turned off on the server.
Hey! Our 2nd team, StFin would like to announce 3rd driver. Is that possible? Otherwise Jesse would have to drive all alone.

Racer 3
LFS User Name
Altsu
Ingame Name
StFin Altsu

Best regards,
Pantheo
team manager
StFin and TehoGp Teams
Driver eX.R Asco may (Ascona b) drive for eXtrem Racing #2 in Round 3. Since it is not possible to edit oneself out of a team and into another, he asked to take his teammate's car, who is not makeing it to today's race.

Quote from pantiainen :Hey! Our 2nd team, StFin would like to announce 3rd driver. Is that possible? Otherwise Jesse would have to drive all alone.

Racer 3
LFS User Name
Altsu
Ingame Name
StFin Altsu

Best regards,
Pantheo
team manager
StFin and TehoGp Teams

of course... simply add him to your sign up

Spirit of the event Decisions
(7 posts, started )