Servers - drift or cruise only
(11 posts, started )
Standard of multiplayer options, one of LFS's best features, has gone to the dogs. I don't want to spin my car sideways around a track nor pretend I am a policeman.

In the words of Peter, Paul and Mary "Where have all the servers gone?"

#2 - nacim
I guess you're just a spammer even if you have almost as much experience as me on this forum.
Again an useless thread with the same answers given multiple times each year.
Yesterday I wanted to make some laps in my freetime, after joining MRC GP track with 10 conns, ~8 were crashers/fools etc. Immediate quit. Quick look at server list (excluding servers mentioned on the title) - 2 XFG demo servers with 12 and 15 conns (boring, won't join), cargame empty, MRc's emptym, AA's empty, only B2R racing with 8 conns afair on WE Karting with tons of cars to choose (XFG, through FZ5, mrt, ending on fox). Okay, made some laps, had some fun, but... driving behind XFG in a FBM on that track was... unpleasant. Oh, not to mention, 3 players were there just for drifing, completely ruining the race. After half an hour I decided to listen to some music on my stereo.
That sucks right I agree Smile

B2R Online Racing meant too be practise server all can go there with every car Smile

Where where you tonight at B2R Rotate Gti we had 20 + peeps S2 when change too Rockingham only 6
weekends are the best days for online racing.
Live For Cruise is how I see it ;p

B2R server has people on evenings, I suggest to join that server as it will most likely have great people there.
Quote from petercollins :Where have all the servers gone?

Everyone got jelous of your 6 figures!!! and went earning big moneys to not be left in shadow by your majesty.

Regards,
your favourite arrogant mouthy german kid

!!! WARNING !!! This post may include unhealthy amount of sarcasm. Use it at your own risk. Neither arrogant nor mouthy kids or even Germany may be held responsible for this act!
There will be also a Flat Out

Stunt, Cruise, Drift and Race servers with variety are already in LFS
For the sake of 10p an hour, it's probably best to arrange a race outside of the game, and all meet up at a certain time.

LFS is a between friends thing with me, and the last time we had a race, which was a little while ago, I just chucked a few coins in the meter.
Ya right

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG