The online racing simulator
Forza might be coming to PC
(9 posts, started )
"According to Chinese website WPDang, Forza Motorsport 6, the Xbox One exclusive racing game released last year in all regions, and the yet to be officially unveiled Forza Horizon 3 will be released on the Windows Store in the future. The release of these games on the Windows Store is, according to an anonymous source, one of the steps Microsoft will take to make the Windows Store the main distribution channel for PC games. Since all of this has yet to be confirmed officially, we must take it with a grain of salt until an official announcement comes. At the same time, WPDang has proven to be quite reliable with Microsoft and Windows rumor, so there’s a decent chance that these games will indeed be coming to PC in the future."

http://wccftech.com/forza-motorsport-6-forza-horizon-3-coming-windows-10-rumor/
This is a very nice rumour as I have always been a fan of the Forza series but I have never bothered to spend money on a console in recent years.
Quote from k_badam :This is a very nice rumour as I have always been a fan of the Forza series but I have never bothered to spend money on a console in recent years.

I'm also a big fan, I spent many hours on the original forza on the first xbox

Later one friend donated to me one 360 with broken optical reader, I just had to spend with the RGH and was able to play forza 4 from the HDD, spent even more hours than the original forza

The idea of being able to play it with wheel and online is just too good to be true

(inb4 the haters: I know the physics isn't at LFS/Assetto's level, but it's acceptable and really fun)
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
#4 - PoVo
Would be cool but somehow I doubt it Smile
I also doubt it, But!
If it would be true, and with this "windows store", probably going to be a payware shit like xbox live.
#7 - bbman
Allegedly there won't be steering wheel support for it. If this turns out to be true then they might as well saved themselves the trouble...
"Subsequent Forza titles will all arrive on both PC and console"

Wouldn't mind a bit of Halo on PC aswell.
XPost from reddit.

"[–]dospaquetesiR - RBR - rF2 - SCE | OSW 59 points 10 hours ago*
Microsoft is 100% committed to PC gaming
Yeah, right.
Edit: since my comment has some visibility, I'll add my thoughts on why it doesn't support wheels. Basically the game will run through a kind of xbox one emulator, and it just so happens that the xbox one uses different wheel communication protocols than a PC does, especially for ffb. They were saying at the console launch that they designed new "revolutionary" ffb protocols so that you could feel more stuff in the wheel, but it sounds more to me like an attempt at controlling the third party accessory market. This is why you need a special wheel rim on the Fanatec CSW to make it work on XB1, while you don't on PS4: it needs custom hardware. Basically if they step up the emulation they could probably get some wheels recognized, but only those which are xb1 compatible"

MadCatX will instantly disagree with this as he says Xbox and PC use the same input system. See the G920 thread.

Here is Arstechnica.

," which he said will require game makers to get on board with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). He bemoaned the usual console experience of having to dump old games and controllers "at the end of a generation," all while praising "the continuous innovation in hardware" in ecosystems such as smartphones and PCs.

"That's our focus going forward—a complete gaming system for Universal Windows Applications [UWA]," Spencer said. In some respects, that could sound like Xbox as a Netflix-styled service, one that could run on whatever compatible machine you might have handy.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG