The online racing simulator
Analog stick deadzone setup
(2 posts, started )
Trying to figure out the solution to this problem and all I can find are threads from 2005 with solutions that don't work anymore.

I have an Xbox One controller that I would like to use to play LFS on the go. In literally every racing game I have ever played, I have been given an option to set a deadzone in percentage for the steering axis. Either I have owned LFS since 2006 and am totally blind, or LFS does not have this feature. For whatever reason, my analog stick is shown in LFS as just right of center. This totally ruins the game as I am unable to drive in a straight line unless I can hold the analog stick just right.

The thread I read from 2005 listed DXTweak2 as a solution for this problem, but it doesn't work. I set the deadzone, click apply, go back to LFS, and LFS totally ignores the deadzone even with "Remove Deadzones" disabled.

What do I have to do to be able to play this game without a gimped controller/why has LFS gone for so long without this feature? It's seriously nothing more than two or three lines of code that tells the game to ignore input within a certain threshold.
Having the exact same problem, has there been any fixes or known solutions?
Both PS3 and Xbone controllers like to steer either or to the right, or to the left just ever so slightly.

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG