The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Two - Sign-Ups
Sign-ups for the OEC Two have opened. You need to enter your team by giving your Team Name, your Starting Number (between 11-99) and LFS User Name & Ingame Name for the team's drivers.

Starting Numbers 1 - 10 are reserved for last year's competitors:
01 eXtrem Racing
02 [TC] Racing
03 Heroes of Racing
04 World Class Lions
05 Heroes of Racing (II)
06 Fast And Crazy SimSports
07 World Class Lions (II)
08 The Cruising Street Racers
09 Team Ittium RS
10 Team Vires

https://www.lfs.net/leagues/273/season/373

I hope, I'm not rushing things with this. Big grin

Just wanted you all to know, what I'm looking forward to race with you guys!

Is it okay, to drop an ad here? Sportscar Driving Evolution is looking for drivers.
As I'm not expecting other drivers from my team to join this league (all occupied with other sims), I'll be happy to have your company, if you're looking for a team!

Cheers!
I'm sorry, but we are going to make things a bit more confusing...

MnTRunnr and k_badam have both signed up seperately for the OEC2, yet applied for a seat with SDEv, too. Both will be wrapped up with our colours and teamed up according to our discussion.

So we are going to have at least two cars for SDEv (FZR & FXR) or even three (2 FZR & 1 FXR).
The class question is still a question, so we might shuffle our cards anew these days. I assume, that we will step up to GT1 with both cars, though. But not sure, yet.

Affirmation will follow this weekend, as soon, as we have got all our drivers on the same page.
I will update the initial posting, when we have decided and let you know about it.

Forgive the upcoming inconvenience of reorganising our sign-ups, please.
Tiptoe, sorry for making this so confusing! I want to enter this league as an individual but take part in other events under your team name.
Yeah, got that. No problem at all.

Nevertheless, we haven't shoved the three other bottoms on a definite seat, yet... :-)
But that, we can discuss in our home forum.

Cheers!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG