The online racing simulator
Server Statistics help...
(5 posts, started )
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can help here, i've been hugely impressed with LFS and want to support it anyway i can, so i have setup a server for private and public use.

That all went fine and i now have a quick dedicated server up and running with stats enabled aswell, but, and here's the but i have trawled through these forums without an answer, is there anyway to enable some sort of statistics for the server, with information like:

1) Who connected to the server.
2) What time they connected/disconnected.
3) What people have been typing.
4) Qualifing times, aswell as the race statisitcs.
5) Ping speed of all those connected/average ping.
6) etc... (I'm sure i can think of more!)

The stats app only records a completed race, and only the times with none of the above.

Any help appreicated.
Take a look at racemanager. It has a suite of features like logging etc. Best laps. Flag... Very easy to setup too.

Rob
I can't find this racemanager software anywhere, the only link i found was for some commerical Race Managing software, it didn't have anything to do with LFS, do you have a link?
#4 - t1ger
You can download it here: http://silk.lfsnal.org/RaceManager.html

Unfortunately, I know nothing about it but I think all you need to know is on that site and in these forums. And if it is not there, just ask in the forum and somebody will help

Tim
Thank you so much both t1ger and Macfox, thats exactly what i've been looking for.

This place just gets better and better...

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG