The online racing simulator
Two quick suggestions.
(5 posts, started )
Two quick suggestions.
These might be easy to add or difficult, who knows.

-Helmet view. Yes I think it'd be nice to have the standard 1st person and also have a helmet view with the visor tint and limited view up and down, not for any advantage or disadvantage, but just to add a little extra in there.

-Drag Racing needs open starts. They need to make it so you can heat up the tires and even jump the lights. I know drag racing is pretty much a novelty at this point but it could bring it alive by allowing drive-backs and make you have to stage to trigger a light tree countdown. Heating up the tires just right and getting the proper launch at the right time could really bring it into a decent game mode.
i think thats a nice idea.
dragracing would attract more people like this.
atm u just have to download the best available setup and that's it. kinda boring
Helmet view - As you describe it, it had better not effect me at all. The blocked view from the helmet would be at a larger FOV than I am using for viewing.
Quote from mrodgers :Helmet view - As you describe it, it had better not effect me at all. The blocked view from the helmet would be at a larger FOV than I am using for viewing.

i like the idea for a helmet
what about a wheel made for lfs (steering wheel)
Quote from Dethred :These might be easy to add or difficult, who knows.

-Helmet view. Yes I think it'd be nice to have the standard 1st person and also have a helmet view with the visor tint and limited view up and down, not for any advantage or disadvantage, but just to add a little extra in there.

-Drag Racing needs open starts. They need to make it so you can heat up the tires and even jump the lights. I know drag racing is pretty much a novelty at this point but it could bring it alive by allowing drive-backs and make you have to stage to trigger a light tree countdown. Heating up the tires just right and getting the proper launch at the right time could really bring it into a decent game mode.

just use widescreen effect on screen options

[]´s

Two quick suggestions.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG