The online racing simulator
Can'tTypeSpacesInPost
(7 posts, started )
Can'tTypeSpacesInPost
Yes, I can't type spaces in the "Post New Thread" edit box (I typed this post in Vim and copied it over). illepall My spacebar is functional, and this is the first time I haven't been able to "space" on a web post, so I'm thinking it's some kind of forum bug.

Client: Firefox 0.9.3 on Win32

Thanks in advanced if you can figure this one out.
Quote from kernelpanic :
Client: Firefox 0.9.3 on Win32

0.9.3, seriously? Is there a reason for using such an old version?
Actually, yes. 0.9.3 was the last stable 0.9 version. The current 1.0.x doesn't change the core Gecko engine. Another reason is SuperScroll isn't updated fro 1.0 yet. I find the "space" bug wierd, as this is the only site/forum in which it happens. I am 99.9999% sure it isn't a browser bug.
Quote from Tweaker :Are you using the enhanced Full WYSIWYG editor?? Put your settings on the Standard Editor. That might help.

In your options http://www.lfsforum.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

That fixed it. I guess Firefox is not happy with the WYSIWYG edit box. Thanks a bunch!
it is, but probably not your old version
The editor works great in this new 3.0.8 version of vBulletin, and their focus was to have Firefox work a whole lot better with the editor in this version.

I of course am using the newest firefox, but I guess people have a need to use an old verison if a certain thing won't work in newer versions

Besides, sometimes I prefer the standard editor, because I know how-to type the code by heart.... but im using the full editor now, and I guess it is ok... maybe speeds things up by a fraction of a second

Can'tTypeSpacesInPost
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG