The online racing simulator
A request 2
(6 posts, started )
A request 2
OKAY this isn't drift related, this is a small easy little request, I played Driven to Desruction on PS2 when it came out, I loved it... Especially Red Rover. So I want somebody to bring a layout using a carpark or autocross, the concept of the game is easy.

So for people who didn't know how it works.

Red rover is a no rules game, Any cars. You had to get from one end to the other, sounds easy right? Nope, your aloud to ram, spin, and flip. The general idea is elimination. The last person in the box is out, then you have to wait for 5 seconds until being aloud to be let loose, in this time people can manuver to get a good launch or even ram people out of the box, the moment your wheels cross the line before the 5 seconds your out.

How would this work in a server?

Easy, 2 people who have to admin this, one at each end in Shift+U on the line, keeping an eye on who is out and in.

Cars that are out have to turn their engine off, they CAN still be rammed. In the game I used this against other drivers, to slow them.

Now why can't you do this yourself?: I'm so unskilled with layouts (So I can maybe tell it'll be layout tutorials linked) I can barely do a straight chalk line... Oops

Track details (Doesn't have to be a carbon copy)

At least 1 mile of road before the ramp on both sides (Safezones not included)
The safezones HAVE to be able to fit 3 rb4's lengthways inside, just so people have room enough.
Ramps should be semi-large with a tabletop on them.
Sides can be whatever (Concrete walls preferred)
Safezones can have marshalls to make sure people dont flip over the edge, same with sides.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, pm this account or email me on: lyenthewusky@gmail.com

(Also I post EVERYTHING on this acc, so don't complain about "OH DEMO USER WAH")
I could try for you Smile
ill get it too you as soon as I can Smile
Oki, thanks~!
ill have it to you in the coming hours. due to the time difference I will be awake at different times. sorry for the wait

A request 2
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG