The online racing simulator
Livestream Replay
Here's the replay of the livestream.

Special thanks to Spencer, Chris, Martin and Timo for help during the stream.
Good stream there. Smile
I love how streamers always refuse to say my surename Big grin BTW I'm #17 Big grin
#4 - pik_d
Quote from Zaabis :I love how streamers always refuse to say my surename Big grin BTW I'm #17 Big grin

Haha, sorry about that. Doing the stream was a spur of the moment thing, so we didn't have time to figure out pronunciation of names we didn't know. We only decided to do it during qualifying.
That was good to watch!

I wish I'd seen it live but it was entertaining enough today. Smile

Well done all.
I watched the entire replay although I took part in the race. good job Smile

The only problem for me was that I do not know who is who. real name / LFS user / nickname Big grin
#7 - pik_d
press shift+ctrl and it changes from screen-names to account-names. (works in lfs and in lfs-remote)
#9 - pik_d
Quote from Gutholz :press shift+ctrl and it changes from screen-names to account-names. (works in lfs and in lfs-remote)

Well, I called some people by their first name when I knew it, so maybe that's what MikiD is talking about. For example I called sermilan "Milan" a few times, and Flame CZE by "Martin".
Really nice stream you had there Pete! Also love you for saying my name right. Dave always had troubles doing it everytime he did stream during GenR events, altough I love him too for trying Big grin
I love you that you think I am trying Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG