The online racing simulator
DFP, pc compatible?
(10 posts, started )
DFP, pc compatible?
Hi
I'm going to replace my Saitek "el crappo" R100 wheel for something nicer. I've come to the conclusion that i want a DFP but the info on the websites makes me confused. None of them even mention that it works with a pc, they all just say that it is a wheel for the ps2. Does all DFP wheels work with my pc or do I have to order a special version?
Would be kind of annoying to end up with a wheel that doesnt work properly....
Yes it works on a PC. You need some drivers for it and that is about it as far as I know.
You can get the Logitech drivers/profiler from http://www.wingmanteam.com DFP is 100% PC compatible, it's just weird marketing from Logitech that makes people think it's purely a PS2 wheel.
check my sig
Quote from mattemann1 :Hi
I'm going to replace my Saitek "el crappo" R100 wheel for something nicer. I've come to the conclusion that i want a DFP but the info on the websites makes me confused. None of them even mention that it works with a pc, they all just say that it is a wheel for the ps2. Does all DFP wheels work with my pc or do I have to order a special version?
Would be kind of annoying to end up with a wheel that doesnt work properly....

Oh yes it is PC compatible, and its drivers for it are awesome, you are gonna enjoy this wheel .
Thanks for the quick replys, going to order it tonight
Just got mine, works just like they said.
Quote from IReallyHateBureaucracy :Just got mine, works just like they said.

Sounds nice, cant wait til I get mine, ordered it two minutes ago
Quote from mattemann1 :Sounds nice, cant wait til I get mine, ordered it two minutes ago

Be prepared for hours of intense fun, followed by carpal tunnel syndrome
Mine's due for delivery tomorrow hooray!

DFP, pc compatible?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG