The online racing simulator
FZ50 Promo Video
(5 posts, started )
FZ50 Promo Video
Heya,

Made a movie about the FZ50, just to show the sweet looks of it and the way it drifts trough South City.

I hope you enjoy, it's 28MB's, hopefully worth it ;-)

A little description of the video:

The first part is calm, showing a bit of track and the sensitive side of the car, it's beauty..
Once that part is over, you're getting into a darker side of the car, as it drifts all over the track and hits the lap times!

Download here

---EDIT---
Recommended!
Click here to view the movie at Video Google!

Thanks for the comments so far, and I hope more people can view the movie now
---/EDIT---

Have a good one and drop a line,
RedFOX
Quote from NovaDude :Heya,

Made a movie about the FZ50, just to show the sweet looks of it and the way it drifts trough South City.

I hope you enjoy, it's 28MB's, hopefully worth it ;-)

Download here

I'll add a Video Google link once they verify my video!

Have a good one and drop a line,
RedFOX

L - M - A - O

"Server Overloaded"
#3 - Ndrew
Maybe some advice would be better instead of "L-M-A-O", rather try to upload somewhere like rapidshare (jsut a tip some ppls can't use it), or Megaupload, putfile, etc. Putfile shows the video only by stream, but it appears in the "temporary internet fiels" directory too, so it can be hunted from there. Among those the megaupload (megaupload.com) seems to be the finest choise.
p.s.: can't DL either
Quote from Spudster :L - M - A - O

"Server Overloaded"

Works here. VERY slowly tho. Currently streamed to about 3 mins and I got a few suggestions for you. Try shooting less footage of the track/surroundings and when you actually drive the car, do it hardcore and in the limit. It looks like you're being very gentle with the car and not tucking it really in to the corners. If the going gets more aggressive later in the movie I'll take my comment back.

As a movie it's not bad, a few more custom or shift+u cameras wouldn't hurt.
I right clicked > save as... and downloaded at 70 - 80kbps for me.

First and second half links quite nicely together IMO but the long pause between the two (just a black screen) was a bit wastefull. You got your nice calm mode at the beginning showing the car and then you got your semi agressive mode in the second part.

Looks like a fun car to drive tho, cant wait.

FZ50 Promo Video
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG