The online racing simulator
Need to be awared
(5 posts, started )

Poll :

Need to be awared
Hello . so today i was on the server as always, and there come a guy i couldnt see his skin so it was default, and i dont know why but his skin was so white, like overbrightened, and all others looked like grey comparing to his whiteness. I asked him how did he did it, he said he uses some kind of FFPRO or something like that program, but i couldnt find it anywhere... anyone could please aware me how did he did it ?
Don't bother,it does not work with the current testpatch,thus it won't work in future.
Im talking serious,this man told me his all skins are extremely bright coloured,and all the people who doesnt have his skins sees him very very white... he told that he did some setting on his PhotoShop... please someone!
No,there's no setting in photoshop,it's an edited .col file in LFS - some setting,that most likely was an option earlier,then hidden. Some have found it and enabled,I believe similar to LFS player hacker,where you can enable few other driver appearances from old times.
I found it already, thanks for making peoople lose their hopes Smile its PodFolio Mod, just put some files FFPRO in colours folder and you got it Smile

Need to be awared
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG