The online racing simulator
Vixen Challenge: Season 3 and Pre-season Event (Formula XR)
I am posting here to let you know that the third season of the Vixen Challenge Formula XR League will be starting in a little over a month! We are also arranging a pre-season event open to everyone which will take place on Thursday 29th June, 1915-2100 BST (no world cup games that day) so that people can get a taster for what the league will be like, or just to take part in an organised event to get a change from public racing.

The one off event will take place at Aston Club, with a 30 minute qualifying session followed by a 15 minute sprint race and then a 45 minute feature race. For more information on this pre-season event please visit this thread.

The season will be starting on Tuesday 11th July (after the world cup finishes) and races will run every two weeks on a tuesday until 19th September (6 races). For in-depth information on the league please visit our forums.

This league has been very successful in it's first two seasons, and with the extra help i am getting this time around from Chris Kerry and Tristan Cliffe, aswell as spdoMisan (php stuff), it looks like it could really be an enjoyable league.

Edit: If you want to sign up to the league or pre-season event you do need to sign up to both seperately by following the links above.

Thanks, Josh Di Fabio
Like I said from our previous conversations, I'm really looking forward to it and I'm glad to help. Guys this really is a good fun league with great racing.

vMax are fully behind the league too and are proud to donate a server for race nights.
#3 - th84
Tuesday's again
Quote from th84 :Tuesday's again

Sorry mate :/
vMax have a server??? Is it American?
Sorry I haven't spoken to you for a couple of days Josh. But I think this is going to be a good season, as you've had two seasons to work out the good and not-so-good bits. In fact, I'd be surprised if everything doesn't run smoothly.
Quote from tristancliffe :vMax have a server??? Is it American?
Sorry I haven't spoken to you for a couple of days Josh. But I think this is going to be a good season, as you've had two seasons to work out the good and not-so-good bits. In fact, I'd be surprised if everything doesn't run smoothly.

Yep, we are purchasing it off 500 servers in the next couple of days. Lovely European server.
I like the sound of that Pre-season race..

#8 - LawVS
So do I. Expect a [tsr.] team for this one!
#9 - Djbob
Excellent, looking forward to it already. Was just about to suggest forced pit but I see you have that one covered already
I shall be there lagging things up for everybody on a transatlantic line and swearing blind that it's not my fault. And running Chris off the road, again.
#11 - Odje
I'm gonna try to be there, if i do not have too much to study this summer =D
Just a little update: we had 17 sign-ups for the pre-season race in the first two days but none since then, i guess cause this topic went down to page 2.

I have moved the league sign-up page to a new ftp host since the team's file host is having problems at the moment. You can get to the sign-up page at http://www.saunalahti.fi/teemhir/spdo/. You should only fill in the sign-up form if you want to take part in the league, to sign-up for the pre-season event you should visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/speedo/index.php?showtopic=249.

Thanks, Josh Di Fabio
looking forward to this series I missed out on the last 2 due to other things taking priority, but i will be able to make it for these!

Cant wait for some proper organised racing :trophy_br
i can not wait till the new leauge will be alot of fun and hard at the same time lots of fast driver again and good luck to everyone who is going to try
Ok I feel horny just thinking about it!
Nice event, I will be racing
Btw, Josh is the best, I love him :bowdown:
Just realised that i forgot to actually say that you need to sign up for the events if you want to take part by following the links in the first post :S.
hi, does anyone have a set for this please? im a teamless mouse noobie..
I find the 'normal' sets only just last 5 laps.
There is a set on inferno you can use, i haven't played any lfs for over 6 weeks and not had any practice, but i have used that set before and it should be ok for both races.
VIXEN VIXEN VIXEN!

*waits impatiently*
I am in.
I will be racing aswell.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG