The online racing simulator
The chick car
(10 posts, started )
The chick car
You know, I finally given up on S3 ever getting released or ever seeing that stupid Scirrocco(spelling?) on Blackwood. But recently, I been seeing news stories concerning Volkswagen. And have been loosely keeping up with the story as it unfolds. It made me wonder about something.
If by some miracle S3 comes out AND they put the stupid VW chick car in the mix, will the car be modeled after the real specs of the car? Or the will it be made based on the ones VW made up to get decent gas milage claims and lowered emissions? Or would the car be more realistic? Like when making a set up for the car, you read all the notes on the sliders - and it lies to you.
Teehee.
Big grin

hopefully the to-be-included model is not the famous 4cyl diesel Big grin
Quote from Racer Y :You know, I finally given up on S3 ever getting released or ever seeing that stupid Scirrocco(spelling?) on Blackwood. But recently, I been seeing news stories concerning Volkswagen. And have been loosely keeping up with the story as it unfolds. It made me wonder about something.
If by some miracle S3 comes out AND they put the stupid VW chick car in the mix, will the car be modeled after the real specs of the car? Or the will it be made based on the ones VW made up to get decent gas milage claims and lowered emissions? Or would the car be more realistic? Like when making a set up for the car, you read all the notes on the sliders - and it lies to you.

If you knew how to read, you'd know that the LFS version was gasoline where they're cheating on Diesel emissions.
XD.

That happened after my post though Tongue
Quote from dawesdust_12 :XD.

That happened after my post though Tongue

GO ahead, admit it. By trying to be a smart ass, you were being a dumb ass.
When I posted this originally, I heard a updated story where it was pretty much the gasoline cars too.
It seems at first they tried damage control by just admitting to the diesels, but it's beginning to look like they got other things hid under the rug.
Oh well. If GM can kill people and get away with it, what's a couple of cars with crappy emissions?
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : Offensive post. Please avoid this type of post, or you will be banned for the sake of peace.
We can all accept, that LFS physics need to be heavily reworked so they match up as close to a real car's handling.

VW, doesn't want to ruin their chick car's image and reputation having a poor performance in-game sliding everywhere like ice skating.

On the other hand, if physics parameters are fixed (tires, etc) then LFS developers really need to put an effort creating the best smoke effect out there so we can have a real rolling coal full package experience!

(VW owner LEL)
Quote from MorfeasFX :VW, doesn't want to ruin their chick car's image and reputation having a poor performance in-game sliding everywhere like ice skating.

Wrong!

VW was perfectly fine with current physics to display its car in 2008 Gamescon. It was Scawen's decision to no release it to S1 users due to the flaws they discovered after the deal with Rockingham track.
Alright my bad, good to know!
If physics back then or even nowadays are good for them (VW) ... no wonder about their emissions testing hahahaha

The chick car
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG