The online racing simulator
Revolution Pack's Blog
(96 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Revolution Pack's Blog
Hi all.

I was thinking to centrate all the work in one place and talk about it and receive feedback and comments.

The site (http://lynces.wix.com/revolution-pack) is under construction and I am working to upload all the work I amde.

This thread is valid to upload new pics of the development of the current work.

I think, really, this is a better place than the latest revolution Pack's blog in wordpress.

Current work: Tyre tread pattern and sidewalls.

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Jmorriganabird

Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmorrigan/

Cheers!!
once again id like to say thank you lynce for your continued work
Thanks Lynce. I will follow this with interest.
#4 - Lynce
#5 - Lynce
Current work:

Main menu of the site. This is just an example but isn't the design._

Slicks from the Tyre tread pattern texture. Inspiration._

Cheers!!
looking good lynce. i myself do a bit of website building and also graphics design so can really appreciate the time and effort you put into your work

thanks mate and take care
#7 - Lynce
Someone asked some time ago what it's my issue. I Have Harry Benjamin's syndrome and finally it's me. This is important because in the credits of all my works I will change my name Sophia Ferreira instead of Javier:

P.D: I will follow working on the new textures and on the site to upload them, of course. Cheers!!
Good Luck!
thank you for all your work it is greatly appreciated. take care friend
the important thing is you feel good, you still the same person for us. thank you for everything and good luck in your life Wink
Thanks for the comments,guys.

I'm working very hard but I have a difficult, is the work on the edge of the slicks, it's hard to have a balance between the colours of the tyre and the sidewalls.

Again, the site is under construction because I'm studying the concept to navigate correctly and to look all the things he wants the user. Because the site would be extensive.
Very early tests for the slicks for this cars : FXR, XRR, FZR, FBM, FV8, FBM, XFR and UFR.

That's I meant in the latest post. The edge needs more work and this is the most difficult "job" inside this texturization.

Click for enlarge (1920 x 1080)

This is a real example of the eddge and my espectations.

Cheers.
Last example today (FV8):

Needs more work on the edge.
Quote from Lynce :Thanks for the comments,guys.

I'm working very hard but I have a difficult, is the work on the edge of the slicks, it's hard to have a balance between the colours of the tyre and the sidewalls.

Again, the site is under construction because I'm studying the concept to navigate correctly and to look all the things he wants the user. Because the site would be extensive.

This shows why your work is always really good, you have an eye for detail and make things perfect. and good luck with the website mate Smile
Thanks as always, Bishtop.

In this particular case the TYRE.dds and LOGO_ALP is the same work.

The process is working with "TYRE" first. Then, working with "LOGO_ALP". The difficulty is the union of two textures in the tire. They should have the same tone and also must have a consistency. It is not difficult for harmony, but if I work on "TYRE" I have to be always thinking "LOGO_ALP" in my head. Obviously I need real life photos to have a reference.

I hope I've explained properly.
The edge has been worked and the result is fine. Obviously the sidewalls is another important part of the work. Click on pics for enlarge (1920 x 1080).

Examples:

I need to study if is posible to improve it.

Cheers!!
Stunning! Keep it up my friend! Thumbs up
really nice keep up the good work
Good luck with the project and in your life! Smile Can't wait to test these slicks.
Thanks for the comments, guys.

Increased the 3D effect on the edge.

Click for enlarge /1920x1080
Slicks completed:

Three points of view._

Click for enlarge (1920*1080)

Next:

- Slicks for BMW Sauber, normative from 2006.

- Sidewalls.
Quote from nacim :Stunning! Keep it up my friend! Thumbs up

Dear Nacim.

Sorry for the mistake.

My condolences to your country and to you.
Tyre tread pattern completed._

Slicks for BMW Sauber. Inspiration:

Results._

In coming!

Notes: there are some textures (knobbly) that needs more work, for example. This texture is not finished yet because I have to work the sidewalls and colour and edges would change.
Quote from Lynce :Dear Nacim.

Sorry for the mistake.

My condolences to your country and to you.

I'm sincerely touched by your condolences, but life needs to continue and we should not show or feel any kind of fear from people like this. I hope people will be smart enough not to judge people from theirs origins (I'm from the Maghreb, as many of my friends are).

Anyways, I hope you are going well too, and I would like to thank you for your hard work that is still a joy to install on LFS. Smile
Dear Nacim.

In my case, in Spain , the people has an open mind about my Harry Benjamin's syndrome. So I'm very happy and nice with my situation. Thanks for your interest and I'm happy you are well.

Improved the illumination on Slicks and Slicks for the BMW Sauber. Now you can see a real tyre instead the "low poly". I hope I have explained correctly.

You can compare with the latest pics in this thread.

Two examples._

Cheers!!

Revolution Pack's Blog
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG