The online racing simulator
#1 - n3ox
Cityliga 8 Hours of Fern Bay

Dear Cityliga participants and LFS community,
as the highlight of Cityliga season 21 we are going to do another endurance race. This will be an eight hour race on Fern Bay Black Alternative (FE41) with the GTIs and TBOs open for everyone. It will take place on the 12th December 2015, eight years after the current physics were introduced to LFS. We would like to invite all LFS drivers, teams and generally everyone who's been waiting for another endurance race for some time now. No matter how old, experience or quick you are, you don't even have to have taken part in Cityliga before to be welcome here! All informations and additional threads (skins, qualifying, ...) will be added gradually, so keep this post bookmarked as your main source of informations about the event.

Rules: please read & understand the rules LINK
Track: Fern Bay Black Alternative (FE41x) (Download Layout)
Cars: GTI - XFG + XRG[+30kg] | TBO - FXO[+4%] + XRT + RB4
Qualifying: 4th December 0:00 CET - 10th December 23:59 CET 2015 on Cityliga GridQuali A Server Result
Race: 12th December 2015 15:00 CET (14:00 UTC) Briefing

Skins: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88562 -> SKINPACK

For practice purpose we provide a server:
CityLiga Grid 1
CityLiga Grid 2
CityLiga Grid 3
password: city8Hliga

Official practice race on wednesday 9th December : beginning 20:00 CET with a 15 Minute qualifying, after that a 2 h race. We also will perform the start for each class seperated, like we will in the actual race.

This is the starting procedure:

The TBO class start as usual with the starting light. But the GTI class will not start with the starting lights. Around the time, the TBO class is through the first chicane, the GTI class will start with signal through the chat by the admin, which will look like this:

READY!
GREENFLAG!

The GTI class is allowed start after "GREENFLAG!".

We offer you a separate channel in the Cityliga Teamspeak:

pw: cityliga

Just PM me and i will create a channel for your team. Teamspeak is not mandatory but maybe helpfull for fast contact to us, the admins Wink

Feel free to ask here if something is unclear or unknown to you.

IMPORTANT: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1897223#post1897223

Starting Order:

1. FXO iNf!N!tY*SkillS
2. FXO World Class Lions The Challengers
3. FXO Gugelhupf 1
4. XRT [TC] Racing 1
5. FXO Race Green Autosports
6. FXO Absolute Beginners Racing
7. XRT Team Admin
8. XRT Mushroom racing team
9. FXO Mushroom Walking Team
10. XRT eXtrem Racing
11. XRT [TC] Racing 2
12. XRT Genuine Racing

13. XFG Happy Kwanzaa
14. XRG acex motorsport
15. XFG World Class Lions The Diehards
16. XFG Heroes of Racing GTi
17. XRG N/A Motorsport
18. XRG Crucial Velocity Racing
19. XRG Cola Moonstruck Rhinos
20. XFG DrunkDrivers

Full list with times: http://cl.ronaldg.net/utility/CL8-Hours/overview.php

Result: LINK

Thank you Dave & Kid for the stream Wink

I'm in Smile
F41.. wat... :Really: Smile
#4 - jkat
So when the layout is coming to be downloaded ?
We have one guest driver (from another team)Thumbs up most probably to be part of one car but he has not raced in lfs for a while and would like to try the layout as soon as possible.
Quote from n3ox :
For practice purpose we provide a server: CityLiga Grid 3

Simply save the layout from there?
#6 - n3ox
Quote from jkat :So when the layout is coming to be downloaded ?
We have one guest driver (from another team)Thumbs up most probably to be part of one car but he has not raced in lfs for a while and would like to try the layout as soon as possible.

We going to use the normal pitlane of FE4x, not the alternate one as said in the poster (which will be updated accordingly soon).

You can drive on the Grid 3 Server of Cityliga for practice (pass=city8Hliga). If you need it here is the layout: ronaldg.net/public/FE4X_F41.lyt
#7 - jkat
Quote from n3ox :
Quote from jkat :So when the layout is coming to be downloaded ?

We going to use the normal pitlane of FE4x, not the alternate one as said in the poster (which will be updated accordingly soon).

You can drive on the Grid 3 Server of Cityliga for practice (pass=city8Hliga). If you need it here is the layout: ronaldg.net/public/FE4X_F41.lyt

okay, thx for the info Smile
I believe more advertising is necessary to attract more drivers.
Always good but how..
There's few FB pages/groups around the internets. Perhaps promote there?
Maibi me in /need team/
#13 - n3ox
#14 - n3ox
Important Announcement
Since the interest for the 8th hour race so far remains limited so far (only 10 applications), and the event will take place in less than 2 weeks, we have reached the following decision: Should until Sunday, 06.12. less than 15 teams (a minimum of 6 in each class) sign up, we will have to cancel the event with a heavy heart. This decision will be announced at the latest on Monday.
I'd be in, but I need a team for that, anyone interested? Wink
I'm trying to get Race Green Autosports for this one,but some are too lazy to launch skype... Shrug Probably will be last moment sign-up... Looking
I've advertised the event on czech lfs fb page, so i hope someone takes the hint. Tongue
Feel free to contact me guys, I'd be up for it Tongue
Keep the registrations going guys, the more teams we get the better.
#20 - n3ox
All Cityliga servers are now set to the 8H combo. See the main post for the password.
#21 - n3ox
You now can do you qualifying on the Cityliga GridQuali A Server. Every driver got 10 timed laps, the starting position of a team is determined by the average time of the drivers in the team.

A qualifying standing will be provided soon.
#22 - n3ox
I added the link to the current qualifying results:

http://cl.ronaldg.net/utility/CL8-Hours/overview.php

Please remember to put in your corresponding intake and weight restrictions in qualifying, there is no tool stoping you driving without the restrictions, but we will check it afterwards (by replay)
#23 - n3ox
Quote from n3ox :Important Announcement
Since the interest for the 8th hour race so far remains limited so far (only 10 applications), and the event will take place in less than 2 weeks, we have reached the following decision: Should until Sunday, 06.12. less than 15 teams (a minimum of 6 in each class) sign up, we will have to cancel the event with a heavy heart. This decision will be announced at the latest on Monday.

Since we exceeded 15 sign ups the event will definitly take place Wink
If anyone is short a driver I am happy to race for you guys, I've already done two long races, 24h of le-mans in rFactor and a 16h race in LFS
http://cityliga.de/index.php/de/forum/cl8h/731-trainingsrennen-practice-together

Hi
Gestern war auf den Servern von diversen Teams/Communities Fernbay openconfig gehostet. Waren halt überall so ein paar Männlein drauf. Da (bis jetzt?) noch kein offizielles Testrennen angekündigt ist könnte man sich ja auf einen Server einigen und bischen zusammen fahren.
Entweder ein Rennen, oder mehrere kurze Rennen. Je nachdem wie viele da sind oder wie man lustig ist. Smile
Oder selbst wenn man nur einen langen Stint testen will ist das ja mit anderen zusammen auch interessanter. Auch zur Teamsuche oder so.

Daher würde ich vorschlagen den Server "CityLiga Grid 1" und vielleicht heute abend zur normalen CL Zeit? (20:30)
Ist zwar kurzfristig, aber da ich wohl eh ein paar Runden fahren werde, mache ich das einfach mal da dann. Oder nochmal Donnerstags oder so.

---

Hi
I noticed yesterday on several servers people were driving Fernbay openconfig. How about practice together or have some practice race? Or multiple short races, whatever is fun. Smile
Maybe also chance to form teams etc.
I suggest server "CityLiga Grid 1" at normal CL time this monday evening?
I will do some laps for practice anyway, so might as well do that there.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG