The online racing simulator
Please Lfs Online Registration System
hello I wanted LFS system log files There 's nothing I could somehow help me
This is the second thread you started in this section and just like the first one, it doesn't make sense at all. I don't mind someone having trouble writing in english, but at least try to the best of your abbilities to say what it is exactly, that you want?

Your title says something about an online registration system, while your actual message says something about LFS system log files.
Those things are totaly unrelated.
Sorry, I Don't Know English, What I Want Is When You Enter The Server, I Want The Registration System
Link to registration system
combine lapper which file I add this inning ?
Download the file mentioned in the thread I just gave the link from. Save it in the "includes" folder of Lapper and rename it to reg_system.lpr
Then open the file "addonsused.lpr" and add the following line under section "General includes": include( "./reg_system.lpr");
can you give a link to which I'll run lapper lapper ?
Included In This File, There Are Ready? I couldn't get in
No, that's the basic Lapper software, which you will need to set up to work with your LFS server.
Once that is done, grab the Registration system and add that to Lapper, as I explained earlier.
I couldn't have what I want ready files you merged it in
Quote from mikail669220 :I couldn't have what I want ready files you merged it in

I don't know what to read into that comment, but it doesn't sound very friendly.
All the info you need has been given, so now it's up to you to make the best of it.
How can I add a reg_system file lapper?
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Download the file mentioned in the thread I just gave the link from. Save it in the "includes" folder of Lapper and rename it to reg_system.lpr
Then open the file "addonsused.lpr" and add the following line under section "General includes": include( "./reg_system.lpr");

He explained you everything, how to add the "register/login" system in LFSLapper.
I've tried so many times but I couldn't made me file can you give?
Lapper File Reg_system you know Add

It needs to go into the "includes" folders, as I have said previously.

Then you need to adjust the file called "addonsused.lpr" which can also be found in the "includes" folder.
In that file you need to add the following line into the "General includes" section:

include( "./reg_system.lpr");
As You Can See In The Way You Say I Added But Did Not Work?
Remove the # before include("./reg_system.lpr");
Didn't The Place To Register?
-I downloaded the regsystem.
-I placed the file in the "includes" folder.
-Changed/renamed the extension/file to reg_system.lpr
-Added: include( "./includes/reg_system.lpr"); in addonsused.lpr file

-Started the insim and system is loading
then you can give your own made out of here?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG