The online racing simulator
LFSTop tracker
(116 posts, started )
...and latvian should be LAT,not LAV. (there's another shortening LVA,but I personally prefer LAT,every latvian will know that)
It looks like Vitaly is using ISO 639, therefore both are right.
Also don't mix up country with language codes.
In that case I would suggest a 2 letter code for latvian language - LV. LAV doesn't seem too familiar,many wouldn't even recognize it...
I knew it was going to be problematic with codes. For example LAT is also plane abbreviation of Latin language (even though it is kinda extinct), while in LFS they have Latino, which is south american version of Spanish. In Chili they use spanish language and btw Chinese has another code which is ZHO...

I will look into it and probably will just put longer names. Originally I wanted to save some space for buttons, and I was kinda wrong with that approach.

Quote from kagurazakayukari :
And I found a grammer failure on the last pic.

“获得 TBO 圈数 (8) 名, 在 S03”now probably as "Top ( TBO lap (8) ) at (S03)"

should be "在 S03 的 TBO 组 在第 (8) 圈最快" which means "at (S03) (TBO (group in) lap (8) (get) Top)"

Serveral item have the same issue. This is because both Simp or Trad Chinese speaking sequence is like " I at what time at where by how doing something "

But with this version I'll keep existing Chinese format with no reading misunderstanding. And,I think Simp or Trad should be divided and use their univerisal abbreviate as CHS and CHT. Some words are totally different between these two.

I guess, I should rather make translation a bit more flexible than it is. That should be made like this:
Top %car_or_class laps (%total_records) at %track %with_some_tyres

So that you can rearrange them the way it works for your language. Would that help?

Also, I need to put your name in AUTHORS file somehow, should I use your nickname or transifex nickname? Or you just tell me what Wink
So it is gonna be like this:
Translation file names and language IDs would stay the same as from the start, so try to forget and forgive about that... The good part is that players on the server wouldn't see those horrible IDs I used. Now you can write your language name in your native language, and that is what people will see. It will fall back to built in names or to the file name (WTF is just an empty translation file for test).

Here is how it looks:

I hope it will fit everyone.
Attached images
lfstop_options_preview.jpg
Quote from vitaly_m :WTF is just an empty translation file for test

Oh,otherwise I was wondering,who made the finnish translation... Big grin
Release candidate 2.0.2 released.

Download: Linux Windows

Changes:

+ Track voting on session end added. Can be disabled. Time can be
adjusted. No configurable excludes or layouts supported yet. Sets
random if there is tie (one of tied ones)
+ Data from windows can be exported. Need to set up http server on the
machine for that.
+ Added chinese translation (thanks to kagurazakayukari)
+ Added (incomplete) ukrainian translation
+ Language full name to be shown in options window
+ More strings translated
- Some internal code improvements
- Updated translations

Good job man (y)
Quote from vitaly_m :I knew it was going to be problematic with codes. For example LAT is also plane abbreviation of Latin language (even though it is kinda extinct), while in LFS they have Latino, which is south american version of Spanish. In Chili they use spanish language and btw Chinese has another code which is ZHO...

I will look into it and probably will just put longer names. Originally I wanted to save some space for buttons, and I was kinda wrong with that approach.

I guess, I should rather make translation a bit more flexible than it is. That should be made like this:
Top %car_or_class laps (%total_records) at %track %with_some_tyres

So that you can rearrange them the way it works for your language. Would that help?

Also, I need to put your name in AUTHORS file somehow, should I use your nickname or transifex nickname? Or you just tell me what Wink

That will be very helpful~

I think nickname will be ok
Quote from vitaly_m :Release candidate 2.0.2 released.

Download: Linux Windows

Changes:

machine for that.
- Updated translations

Silly...

It said it lost Qt5xxxxx.dll but I've seen in folder
Quote from kagurazakayukari :Silly...

It said it lost Qt5xxxxx.dll but I've seen in folder

Ahh I messed it up, give me some time I need to rebuild and reupload
Reuploaded to the same destination, should work now.
Quote from vitaly_m :Reuploaded to the same destination, should work now.

Works fine! But why this must put in C:\users\xxxx\ Schwitz
Quote from kagurazakayukari :Works fine! But why this must put in C:\users\xxxx\ Schwitz

What do you mean? I don't put anything there... Or you want something to be put there rather?
Quote from vitaly_m :What do you mean? I don't put anything there... Or you want something to be put there rather?

I put it in my LFS folder but when I run it it said not found brabrabra in C:\users\xxxxx\ Looking

Also what is %total_records mean?
%total_records is just the number of laps done, it looks like (123) if there are 123 laps in the table
%total_records is just the number of laps done, it looks like (123) if there are 123 laps in the table

Quote from kagurazakayukari :I put it in my LFS folder but when I run it it said not found brabrabra in C:\users\xxxxx\ Looking

Also what is %total_records mean?

do you mean it was looking for .dll files there? I will go look into it..
Quote from vitaly_m :%total_records is just the number of laps done, it looks like (123) if there are 123 laps in the table

Thanks that will help

No it was looking for config.ini, /data/, /servers/ in C:\users\xxxxx
Quote from vitaly_m :%total_records is just the number of laps done, it looks like (123) if there are 123 laps in the table

Translation done~ If I am correct "English" should translate to own language words and own language means, so it is "中文"
Quote from kagurazakayukari :Thanks that will help

No it was looking for config.ini, /data/, /servers/ in C:\users\xxxxx

If you start the program just by double-clicking on the .exe file it shouldn't be like that...
How do you run it? Probably you run cmd.exe and then type full path to lfstop.exe? Normally you don't need that -- you just double click the lfstop.exe (or make a shortcut) and it will work fine. But aparently it is possible that window will close before you can read error messages... That is a bug and I gotta fix that.

If you do something special, then you need to set working directory to the same place as lfstop.exe, like this:

cd C:\Games\LFS\lfstop-2.0.2-rc2\
lfstop.exe

Quote from vitaly_m :If you start the program just by double-clicking on the .exe file it shouldn't be like that...
How do you run it? Probably you run cmd.exe and then type full path to lfstop.exe? Normally you don't need that -- you just double click the lfstop.exe (or make a shortcut) and it will work fine. But aparently it is possible that window will close before you can read error messages... That is a bug and I gotta fix that.

If you do something special, then you need to set working directory to the same place as lfstop.exe, like this:

cd C:\Games\LFS\lfstop-2.0.2-rc2\
lfstop.exe

Ohhhhhhhhh…………………………

That is my fault…… Finally it shows on my computer
Version 2.0.2 released. Download: Linux Windows

Changes:

machine for that. Limited to !stint and !top/!tb/!tbs/!avg tables
- Records counter is updated when switching between clean and nonclean
records
- Window will not close on Windows OS when there is some error
- Window will not close on Windows OS if any of the servers shut down
unsuccessfully
- Updated translations

Changes from Release Candidate:

- Data export now puts tabulation between laptime sections or splits
- Data export is limited to !stint and !top/!tb/!tbs/!avg tables
- Records counter is updated when switching between clean and nonclean
records
- Window will not close on Windows OS when there is some error
- Window will not close on Windows OS if any of the servers shut down
unsuccessfully
- Updated translations

You can try out the latest version at Team Vires server
It works fine ~

I think…
If you look at kingtracker,It produced a new solution to make the custom car or group by GUI, very smart though...
also I think it is okay to put WR in !top table
Quote from kagurazakayukari :It works fine ~

I think…
If you look at kingtracker,It produced a new solution to make the custom car or group by GUI, very smart though...
also I think it is okay to put WR in !top table

You can have WR in !top table if you specify your pubstat_key in config.ini. If for some reason you don't want to, you could just borrow WR database from someone (I put one in attachment, just unpack it near the lfstop.exe).

As of GUI configuration, it would take a lot of work to implement, but I can not give it highest priority, as there are other essential things I want to do. Setting up classes in config and restarting the program... That shouldn't happen too often, therefore it is not too high in my priorities.

But ofcourse I would like to make everything configurable through insim windows by admin, but that is too far in future.
Attached files
WRs.zip - 19.2 KB - 587 views

LFSTop tracker
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG