The online racing simulator
#1 - mrd3r
Request for GoPro XFG, XRG, Suit, Helmet, and Gloves skin
Hi there fellow racers (and skinners, hopefully Smile)

I just started to play LFS online and I found a BEAUTIFUL skin made by FireMike15 Thumbs up:

Quote from FireMike15 :FBM GoPro - Render by Bose321 [Gerben Bol]
I'm not that good in skinning openwheelers, doing quite hard on them. Nevertheless I finished some simple work which is acceptable I hope.

DOWNLOAD

I'm currently using this as my default FBM skin while playing multiplayer, and would REALLY APPRECIATE if someone (Mike, I know you're out there) to make a similar skin for the XFG, XRG, suit, helmet, and gloves. Might be a bit (OK, a LOT) of trouble, and it might be taking one partaking at a time, but I hope this request can be acceptable.

Regards,

Rhapsodya

P.S: I'm sorry if one of the requests that I made have already been skinned, and if there is I would like someone to kindly post the link of the skin in this thread. Also, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm from Indonesia Razz.
Try Pm-ing Mike, I might have a go at everything in a couple days but I don't have Gimp installed at the moment.
Just for the record - suit and gloves skins are client-side only. That means that the new skins will replace some of original skins and noone will see the difference online,while you'll see the modified skin on everyone,who has selected the one from original skins,which got replaced.
I know that
#5 - mrd3r
Thank you for all of your replies!
Quote from k_badam :Try Pm-ing Mike, I might have a go at everything in a couple days but I don't have Gimp installed at the moment.

I did try to PM him after I wrote this thread, but as you see...

Thank you for your effort to try it! I'll be waiting for it.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just for the record - suit and gloves skins are client-side only. That means that the new skins will replace some of original skins and noone will see the difference online,while you'll see the modified skin on everyone,who has selected the one from original skins,which got replaced.

Quote from k_badam :I know that

And in fact, I do too. It's just for my personal favoring, not that everybody should see it. Although it'll be a lot nicer if the LFS Developers allow posting suit and gloves as skin...

P.S. Do you need an S2 account to post attachments? I tried to search for answer but returned empty handed. And again, sorry for my English...
No you don't need S1 or 2 to upload attachments. Just click Preview in Full Editor then scroll down a bit, then you will find a section where you can upload files from your PC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG