The online racing simulator
R1 to R2 fmb times
(5 posts, started )
R1 to R2 fmb times
Been back from a long break lost a lot of my personal sets working on a stiff fbm set for bl1 beat my pb by .4 offline practicing, slap on some R2's I go from 113.2 to 114.8 I wanna race on a 10 - 20 lap server on Sunday but I know high 114's won t be competitive . Any advice on R2 pressure and some insight into how much slower R2's are compared to R1's. Thanks for all replies.
R2's are much slower, I would suggest you to run on R1's, they can last for at least 30+ laps with ease if you treat them well Wink Just avoid slides and try to drive as smooth as possible! Smile
For me with let's say 1:12,3 - 1:12,5 hotlap I can keep low 13's during long races.

Ah and pressure maxed all the time Big grin
[quote="R@fiXII;1890105"]R2's are much slower, I would suggest you to run on R1's, they can last for at least 30+ laps with ease if you treat them well Wink Just avoid slides and try to drive as smooth as possible! Smile
For me with let's say 1:12,3 - 1:12,5 hotlap I can keep low 13's during long races.

Ah and pressure maxed all the time Big grin[/quote

Wow 30 laps on r1's after about 6-7 mine are pretty much done and I'm not sliding much at all so I have to address something my driving or keep tweaking my set thanks for other info so only use r2 for endurance races?
You probably want to ease off the brakes and tweak your setup a bit if you want to manage 30 laps.
All I do when I want to drive an endurance race (instead of 3- or 4-lap sprints) is to change brake balance from 65% to 67% Front. It will help you keep the tyres a bit colder, especially rears - after such operation it's not a big deal to maintain temperature under 90 degrees on hottest part of the tyre - talking about R1's Wink

R1 to R2 fmb times
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG