The online racing simulator
Hello from Mother Russia!)
(5 posts, started )
Hey wassup! Just wanted to say hello everybody here!

And I want to thank Devs for the great thing, for Live For Speed. Few days ago I won a stage of our national time-attack championship - it was a long-long way from LFS-rookie to a real car pilot =)
It started in 2006 or 2007, I guess. I had no own car, no money for it and my skills were poor. LFS helped me to learn the basics, actually 85% of my today's skills I get from this simulator. After some years my stats grew up, I learned to handle various cars and the peak of my LFS career, if I can say so, was a participation in LFS World Series. I found a video, so here you are.

I've finished "the 1st after aliens", 4th in absolute, I guess)) Also it was much fun with CTRA servers, I was close to Titanum license but didn't get it) But my dream always was to be a real race driver. Years was passing, I bought a car, Mazda RX-8, I always loved rotary. After some time I tried to race on a track, tune my car for this. I was driving for some years and finally get my first serious victory.

Here are some stuff about my present car. We:

Some present track photos

On-board with fastest lap in my class:

Same day, helmet cam:

LFS inspired me to do all of this. With LFS I realized I can do it, maybe even better than the rest. So I wanna thank Devs again for this simulator, this is great and honest tool to upgrade your driving skills. I always liked LFS and I hope I can see S3 some day. Scawen, if you read it you gotta know, that some guys in LFS Russian Community still believe in you! So S3 must be done! =)

P.S. and don't forget, we always have some vodka, bears, balalaikas, AK-47's and Topol-M Wink))
Nice! And congrats on a pretty towering achievement Smile

Is the LFS video you posted using TrackIR?
Thx!)

No, it is just a replay with mouse look) I sure TrackIR is pretty much useless, at least for me. Oculus Rift - that's the thing! I'm waiting for hi-res displays.
Good stuff...I wish you well. Smile

Bring on the Vodka! Smile

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG