The online racing simulator
General gaming thread
(16 posts, started )
General gaming thread
Well, I think this forum is missing a general gaming thread where people can post about what they're playing right now, and share screenshots and videos of games that might not otherwise be important enough to warrant their own thread.

I`ll start it off with a longish video I did yesterday of Massive Chalice, a Doublefine Tactics game that's supposed to come out on June 1st.

Yes...good idea. Smile

I have been playing lots of free games on the Xbox360...
Mafia2
Terraria...that could take up a lifetime
World of Tanks...coming to Xbone soon apparently
F1 2013...same old but is ok
Assasins Creed Black Flag...really did enjoy that..thought I would not
Darksiders2...enjoyed that and bought the first one too for a few quid

Other older games that I have bought for next to nothing..
Fallout3 and New Vegas...enjoyed both...
Wolfenstein...ye never played it before Smile
IL 2 Sturmovik...another that I missed

A selection of videos from the above..

I'm playing Civ III
#5 - Vain
Still playing Dust 514. Video

Lots of fun these days. Still a free shooter, still on the PS3.

(Anyone who's interested in trying: Send me a message.)
That does look pretty good Vain...will try it next time I turn the PS3 on...thanks. Smile
#7 - Vain
Quote from Anthoop :That does look pretty good Vain...will try it next time I turn the PS3 on...thanks. Smile

Use this recruitment link to set up an account so you get some free stuff - maybe while the download is running. Also I'll see your character so I can set you up with some spare coin and maybe help you in-game a bit.
(And by a bit, I mean a lot - the start can be tough.)
Great stuff..thanks again.

Will log in and get it set up at the weekend (have next week off work too..waahey). Smile

Mostly War Thunder and Kerbal Space Program at the moment.
http://agar.io/

DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU NEED TO STUDY
Spoiler - click to reveal(like I do)
Quote from Sobis :DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU NEED TO STUDY

Our whole class was playing this a few weeks ago, and even the teacher joined, lol.
Sent you a message Vain (not sure messages pop up on this forum).
#14 - Vain
Yes, they pop up. I'll be roaming the battlefields of New Eden around 20 BST today.
Yes...missed that.
I have been trying to get to grips with it...but it is tough going as a newbie on any shooter...will try again.
One of my favourite games of all time has been rereleased on GoG! Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri. It's made by Looking Glass (of System Shock and Thief fame) and is a power armor sim/tactical shooter hybrid that was way ahead of it's time.
Despite me having the original box somewhere in my parent's basement, I rebought in on GoG. Here's a short Let's Play of me:

General gaming thread
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG