The online racing simulator
Racer X NZ - your opinion?
(15 posts, started )

Poll : Who is at the heart of this conspiracy?

Demo users
Scawen
The illuminati
Martians
Frank Montagny
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11434258
Quote from Some website :Police have shut down two sophisticated drug rings and seized methamphetamine worth up to $123 million during a series of busts across Auckland.

In two drug investigations, Operation Wand and Operation Sorrento, the police Organised and Financial Crime Agency (OFCANZ) worked with Customs to target two organised criminal groups.

Detective Inspector Bruce Good said the two operations shut down criminal groups that had gone to great lengths to avoid detection.

"This included new techniques for importation and production which we have not seen in New Zealand before."

In late March, detectives and customs investigators working on Operation Wand carried out search warrants across the Auckland region, seizing 83kg of methamphetamine with an estimated street value of up to $83 million.

"This included the discovery of $20 million worth of methamphetamine at a clan lab in Pakuranga," Mr Good said.

"To find 20 kilograms ready or being prepared for market at one clan lab shows the scale of the organised criminal operation we have infiltrated during Operation Wand.

In Operation Sorrento, police and customs seized an additional $40 million of methamphetamine while carrying out searches across Auckland.

Mr Good said police were not aware of any links between the organised criminal groups involved in each operation.

"The terminations of Operation Wand and Operation Sorrento illustrate that there are a number of players involved in the importation, production and supply of methamphetamine in the Auckland region."

Police commissioner Mike Bush said methamphetamine was a significant driver of crime that did enormous damage to communities.

"It ruins lives and destroys families and Police is determined to prevent the harm and victimisation it causes."

Nine people have been arrested and charged with drug offences as a result of both operations.

Seven of those charged are Chinese or Hong Kong nationals and two are New Zealand citizens.

Police Minister Michael Woodhouse and Customs Minister Nicky Wagner commended both agencies for the successful operations.

"Criminals need to know that drug activities will not be tolerated in our communities, and any profits or assets from these atrocious activities will be seized. The results of these operations go a long way in sending that message," Mr Woodhouse said.

amateurs.
I thought this may have been our opinions of Racer X NZ, I'm a little disappointed.
Ok, two answers here;

A: Not being racist but this is usually people from a major Asian country that shall remain nameless but we (NZ) have arrested a large number of people from this country for identical crimes. We're considered to be an easy entry to Aust. I think we showed the French that isn't the case but perhaps some people are a bit slow on the uptake.

B: Aliens ......

I really don't think that Scrawen is an option !

And your last option ? Was this a spelling mistake or is Google not performing for me ?

If it's an poll on my views then I'll answer just to keep people happy, (or more likely, unhappy) never believe anything I say on anything. Seriously, just think for yourselves and never automatically believe anything anyone tells you without actually investigating the facts for yourselves.
Not that that's likely to happen Smile

Edit: After reading up on this, just read the article and that will tell you who has been arrested and is facing charges on this matter Smile
Innocent till proven guilty etc......
Quote from Racer X NZ :
A: Not being racist but this is usually people from a major Asian country that shall remain nameless but we (NZ) have arrested a large number of people from this country for identical crimes.

My gf's dad happens to be president of a well known bikie chapter in NZ, and trust me... the asian lads are (usually)not the problem for buying/selling/trafficking/producing drugs hahaha

infact you'll tend to find they're usually just low down pawns/drugrunners that get caught, i gaurentee they would be running them for someone else.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Ok, two answers here;

A: Not being racist but this is usually people from a major Asian country that shall remain nameless but we (NZ) have arrested a large number of people from this country for identical crimes. We're considered to be an easy entry to Aust. I think we showed the French that isn't the case but perhaps some people are a bit slow on the uptake.

B: Aliens ......

I really don't think that Scrawen is an option !

And your last option ? Was this a spelling mistake or is Google not performing for me ?

If it's an poll on my views then I'll answer just to keep people happy, (or more likely, unhappy) never believe anything I say on anything. Seriously, just think for yourselves and never automatically believe anything anyone tells you without actually investigating the facts for yourselves.
Not that that's likely to happen Smile

Edit: After reading up on this, just read the article and that will tell you who has been arrested and is facing charges on this matter Smile
Innocent till proven guilty etc......

First Off, BMXer (Do they still race Old school BMX?) You left out a few names....
Yeah. I'd tell you but then you'd know too much and we all know how that turns out.

@Racer X.
They wouldn't be there if there wasn't a market for them. It's how that works. Since you're in New Zealand, I'll go out on a limb and say your brain dead pro drug warriors pulled a knee jerk legislation that made it hard for native tweakers to get the precursor chemicals. OK so all you did was put some locals out of work and into something else. Enter these guys. They got the connections, the know how and now thanks to your government, the customer base. Wait til they figure out how un-armed y'all are. I don't see the locals getting it back. And the new guys ain't going to give up that business quietly.
I know this cause they did that here. Overnight, the morons gave the cartels a few billion dollar business.
The speed didn't go away. Just the money. And if they ain't pumping their money into cartel banks, they're cooking it up in Wal Marts. Yet, try to get a couple of anti-allergy medications for more than one person, for legitimate reasons.

Yeah, you gotta love the drug war.

Oh well. Just be careful of Scawen coming to your door, disguised as a demo user selling cookies for the Illuminati
Quote from Klutch :
Quote from Racer X NZ :
A: Not being racist but this is usually people from a major Asian country that shall remain nameless but we (NZ) have arrested a large number of people from this country for identical crimes.

My gf's dad happens to be president of a well known bikie chapter in NZ, and trust me... the asian lads are (usually)not the problem for buying/selling/trafficking/producing drugs hahaha

infact you'll tend to find they're usually just low down pawns/drugrunners that get caught, i gaurentee they would be running them for someone else.

In Hobbitville, that's known as a Tui's comment. Yeah, Right...

So, how come at least 7 of the 9 are 'misc asian' nationality ? Their not a problem here, just another group to do business with, at least in this bit of NZ..

And, of course their here because there's money in the business, it's easy importing into Aus from NZ, much easier than from other countries. And, knowing how poorly we check imports, we'd be lucky to pick up 10 percent of the imports..........
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Quote from Klutch :
Quote from Racer X NZ :

So, how come at least 7 of the 9 are 'misc asian' nationality ? Their not a problem here, just another group to do business with, at least in this bit of NZ..

Because they're just pawns, i gaurentee the ones caught are not the ones running the show...

MC's have feeder gangs, basically small gangs of wannabe bikies that run drugs for them so the big boys don't get caught. 99.99% chance they were trafficking it for someone else.
Yeah, and the courts here recognise this in many cases. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11429261

And occasionally we get this type of result..
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11422230
The couple who normally live at the house were not home at the time. Police know who they are but had yet to catch up with them as of yesterday.

In hobbitville, we all know each other anyway so who's doing what doesn't come as a big surprise.

This is far more relevant in Hobbitville: - following a warning the nation is a "sitting duck" for a terror attack.

In the wake of New Zealand joining the war on Islamic State and Security Intelligence Service boss Rebecca Kitteridge confirming New Zealand was at increased risk of a terrorist attack, security expert Bridgette Sullivan-Taylor said New Zealand urgently needed a major domestic security overhaul.

Because, given this we are at so much risk of US terrorists ...........

PHUQ, sorry my bad, the official story is this !

Yes, here we are all scared of terrorists.........., USA, Please keep us safe from this threat that you know nothing about. !
Quote from Klutch :
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Quote from Klutch :
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Because they're just pawns, i gaurentee the ones caught are not the ones running the show...

MC's have feeder gangs, basically small gangs of wannabe bikies that run drugs for them so the big boys don't get caught. 99.99% chance they were trafficking it for someone else.

"MC's have feeder gangs, basically small gangs of wannabe bikies that run drugs for them so the big boys don't get caught. 99.99% chance they were trafficking it for someone else."
I call them little league teams.
Yeah. you live in Bandido land too. Having grown up in Vato-land, I know all I need to know about gangs.
To hell with "La vida".
These 1 percenters are a bunch of morons. What happened to Freedom? Join one of those "clubs" and it goes away. What bike you ride, what you can wear - even when and where you can ride are dictated to you. Yay FREEDOM!
Yeah, the bandidos and one of their little league teams bought out a bar I used to go to. You know, they're cool with me, but I keep them at arm's length. I ride a bike to save gas, not to make a fashion statement. Besides, I won't get a Harley. Since my Valkyrie is 100% American, it counts.... but so what?
So Klutch. You live in a gun grabbing country. A nice gun free country. How much does one go for over there? Semi auto - 9mm to .40 S&W.

When I was real little, sometimes my Dad would takes us with him to his friend's house. After a while these three guys would show up on bikes. We were little kids and didn't know what was happening. but these three guys would play with us and were really nice. We thought they were pirates. They were Bandidos and it was a dope deal going on.

OH!!! Speaking of gangs, drugs and gunplay, we had some of that over here yesterday!
Long story.... chased after this clown he went through my neighbor's yard, hopped the back fence into the neighbor's yard on the other side of him, then jumped the fence into the backyard of the house behind them on the next street over. He broke into somebody's car down the street from us. He walked up to our porch and asked two friends of my son if we had a phone charger he could use. Who the hell does that? I mean a stranger at random? They tell the dude no and already wonder WTF. Well one of them comes in the house to tell us and the guy runs across the front yard to the neighbor's house. about the time the guy's running through my neighbor's yard and I'm running out the house and into my backyard (had no clue where the dude went. They just saw him run across the front of the house and hand a sharp left. We didn't know which yard or where he was). Anyways that's when this very pissed off guy pulls up in a car wanting to know if we saw a guy that looked just like the guy we were chasing. There has been an up tick in home invasions and robberies in our area. We're not the house to do that with.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
So how exactly did racer X manage to make the jump from drugs in New Zealand to bike gangs, and then somehow to terrorism in the USA?

Man, this guy could persuade you that the invention of Velcro was responsible for the moon landing.
Ummm, clearly you can make connections that I've missed.

TL:DR; Chinese caught with drugs in NZ, NZ spies on China for US so it's not a surprise that China is pissed and, like the US in Afghanistan, chooses to do drugs into an area that's annoyed them.

I can't remember mentioning either Velcro or Moon landings but who knows what you hear in your head ......

FYI: "The Velcro ® brand of hook and loop was invented by a man named George de Mestral in the 1940's while hunting in the Jura mountains in Switzerland. Mr. de Mestral, a Swiss engineer, realized that the tiny hooks of the cockle-burs were stuck on his pants and in his dog's fur and wondered how they attached themselves. Under the scrutiny of the microscope, he observed the hooks engaging the loops in the fabric of his pants.
Our team is available to help you with your hook and loop purchase Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5:30pm EST. Please feel free to contact us over the phone or use the link to reach us via email."

I think that, given the current state of the US Space Program that you'll need to contact the Russians if your after a moon landing.
You mad because you can't get your fix off the Chinese anymore?
Quote from Bmxtwins :You mad because you can't get your fix off the Chinese anymore?

Speaking of Chinese.... You notice how Chinese food sucks lately? Well in the U.S. of A. it does.
Almost everything is a "super buffet" It doesn't matter if you go to one on the east coast, the middle of the country, the Gulf Coast or the West Coast. It's the same mediocre crap. I suspect it's all pre-packaged, heat and eat crap.
Yeah, you just can't get good Chinese anymore. Vietnamese? Thai? No problem. But not so much Chinese.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG