The online racing simulator
Help Meee######
cruise somewhere inside me I want you to hit the money sample cone - barrier - so in car crash

Bit 8 people entered my server crashes mcı_updat my people is giving the error how to fix it
It might be useful to mention which application you are running and what the exact error is.
We understand that english isn't your native language, but you might want to try to write it as good as possible, as that will help to understand what you want.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :It might be useful to mention which application you are running and what the exact error is.
We understand that english isn't your native language, but you might want to try to write it as good as possible, as that will help to understand what you want.

I mean my s2 server arriving 8 user pass and cruise program is about MCI-UPDATE error
There is only up to 8 CompCar structs in MCI packet. If there are more than 8 cars on track, LFS sends two MCI packets to cover all cars. If the cruise mod is improperly coded, it might try to read more than 8 CompCar structs from one MCI packet when there are more than 8 cars on track. This will make it crash.
Quote from MadCatX :There is only up to 8 CompCar structs in MCI packet. If there are more than 8 cars on track, LFS sends two MCI packets to cover all cars. If the cruise mod is improperly coded, it might try to read more than 8 CompCar structs from one MCI packet when there are more than 8 cars on track. This will make it crash.

Thanks. lfs_external_csf11 https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/799844#post799844 How can I increase the number of people I've organized this user?
Have you tried using a source that has been pre-made like iCS, UC or LsGO and hanged everything too the way you like it, Instead of using LFS External csf11? The Pre-Made insims are buggy but the bugs are easy to fix. lfs_external_csf11 is hard to use if you are new to making/programing insims

Help Meee######
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG