The online racing simulator
2015 Kyoto 250: Server Information and General Discussion

2015 Kyoto 250 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.Kyoto 250
Server Password: Password for all practice sessions available here (must be logged in AND entered to view it)

Use this thread for general event questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
-
(dekojester) DELETED by dekojester : old news is old
Would there maybe be the opportunity to have practise sessions on the next weekend? Maybe not too late because I assume many of the european people will go to the disco or anything else but for me it is quite difficult to manage in the week because of school in the evening Frown
Yes, there will be sessions next weekend, around 18-21 utc timeframe. None today or yesterday because I'm out of town covering a high school wrestling tournament, and Sunday probably not one because I'll be getting back and have a few things to do :P Will get sessions scheduled soon. May not be many in the last week leading up because of my work schedule, so this coming week will be your best bet!
Good to hear, I'm excited to get back on track in a race situation. Hopefully there'll be plenty of that next week.
I actually feel pretty good about my chances this year Smile

We will see what actually happens Smile I might Fail to Qualify for all I know :X

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG