The online racing simulator
CityDriving / Cops&Robbers
(134 posts, started )
i have something to say too... The original Cops & Robbers server, is a shame... everytime i get in there, no exceptions, it's a god damn chaos... everything is a mess... Admins using cars not allowed to civilians ( like Formulas and stuff )... i think something should be done about it... and maxH's server... i have nothing to say but congratulations...specially to RayFighter that keeps it in order...he's always there, maintaining the order, firing bad cops and stuff like that... i think the responsible for the CnR Original Host should read carefully the complains in this topic and do something about it...
Quote from Dudles :i have something to say too... The original Cops & Robbers server, is a shame... everytime i get in there, no exceptions, it's a god damn chaos... everything is a mess... Admins using cars not allowed to civilians ( like Formulas and stuff )... i think something should be done about it... and maxH's server... i have nothing to say but congratulations...specially to RayFighter that keeps it in order...he's always there, maintaining the order, firing bad cops and stuff like that... i think the responsible for the CnR Original Host should read carefully the complains in this topic and do something about it...

Thanxs. we try to keep it nice and tidy in our server.

/MaxH - got happy again =)
Not to mention... when you ask for people to play rather than chatting and swearing at each other... you get a big "STFU" or "F-You -- F-This" all over your screen.

Seriously, there are some young ones on there with attitudes you know would get a slap in the face from their parents. Needs to be controlled, and people need to be playing... that is what we come to do.
Just a post to tell everyone that "MaxH's CityDriving Cops&Robbers" has changed name to "C I T Y L I F E by CLC". This to credit the whole team and to get the project name more reflective to what it really is. The homepage is now found on www.maxheadroom.nu/citylife/

Cheers,
/MaxH
clc:(
oh and by the way u only put clc by ur name if ur an admin

and um i was banned forever then unbanned because maxh or someone was nice but its not easy becoming admin um ill become one when hell freezes over so well bye -indy47-
hi, im banned from Citydriving cops and robbers server, was banned becasue i was in the skidpan, i didnt realise i wasnt allowed in there and by the time i read the messages to get out of there i was banned.

I really enjoy the server so if you could unban me that would be appreciated

thanks
DavisJD you arent on our servers banlist (Citydriving Cops&Robbers).
You can check if you are banned here: www.citydriving.co.nr.
Then going to banned users and there it is!
City Driving 2.0
can i get unbanned

im bigr5026

i had a cop skin, adn the reason i rameed is ebecuase i was chasing osmone and wasnt aware of my surroundings

CityDriving / Cops&Robbers
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG