The online racing simulator
LFSW name: teppari
In-game name: [WCL] T.Soini
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland
Server is now passworded,password is sent to all registered participants.

Following users need to change account settings to allow receive private messages,otherwise I cannot sent password to them:

renchix, versiu, PromiLe, mariofresh
Quote from edge3147 :LFSW name: edge3147
In-game name: John H
Full team name: Advocare Racing
Nation: USA

Updated team
-
(viraaj5555) DELETED by viraaj5555
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
LFSW name: Hristov
In-game name: Kimmy
Full team name:
Nation: Bulgaria
Following users need to change lfs.net account settings to allow receive private messages,otherwise I cannot send password to them:

renchix, versiu, mariofresh, Hristov
LFSW name: RoamerF1
In-game name: [SR] K.Kontio
Full team name: Sonicrealms Racing
LFSW name: Mandulaa
In-game name: RG^Mandula
Full team name: Race Green Autosports
Nation: Hungary
#33 - jkat
LFSW name: jkat
In-game name: [WCL]J.A.Katila
Full team name: World Class Lions
LFSW name: ricsi0324
In-game name: MRT R.Szijártó
Full team name: Merida Racing Team
Nation: Hungary
Hey, Rony!
I haven`t recieve the password! Smile
renchix:
Quote from Eclipsed :Following users need to change lfs.net account settings to allow receive private messages,otherwise I cannot send password to them:

renchix, versiu, mariofresh, Hristov

Click your name in top-right, "Settings"

[x]Allow people to send you messages on this website

and maybe send him a pm yourself now, so you get pw in time...
O, thanks!
I found and fixed it! Smile
LFSW name: russianattack96
In-game name: ICeleritasGT
Full team name:
Nation: Switzerland
and password? otherwise i cant get in :P
Round 1 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
That was a so great race, I even might try to compete in all 6 rounds. Smile
Tyres kept in lower temperature than I expected, so my laptimes weren't so affected.
Tnx for race Rony . Sto vs. RG!
Quote from Zaabis :LFSW name: Zaabis
In-game name: [STO]A.Rozītis
Full team name: Sex Tourism Organizers
Nation: Latvia

Changed in-game name and added team.
lfsw name: tfalke55
in-game name: HoR Falke
full team name: Heroes of Racing
nation: Germany
LFSW name: delis
In-game name: RG^delis
Full team name: Race Green Autosports
Nation: Latvia
Round 1 official results

As usually rallycross track gave the drivers quite a bit of paint trading and tons of tyre heat,meaning drivers have to sacrifice some speed for better overall pace during race,which is well visible in laptime diferences between qualifying and race. Core Racing's A.Laipnieks set the best laptime in qualifying,setting himself as the main candidate for the win of Jamaican Trophy. Allthough finnish driver Ardee broke away from rest early in race and set the fastest lap in lap 2,his pace faded soon and after leading 8 laps,Ardee was passed by A.Laipnieks,who led the rest of the race on his way to victory. 2nd was last season's championship's runner up M.Linde,3rd - N.Vārna from STO.

After just 1 round championship order is of course the same as round's finishing order - A.Laipnieks leads by 3 points over M.Linde and 5 points over N.Vārna. Exactly same situation is also in RB4 Master and Cross Challenge standings - in latter with just one more round to go,A.Laipnieks has the best cards in hand,but it's still anyone's game. In rookie of the year standings A.Laipnieks leads over closest rival N.Vārna by 5 points.

Team's Championship is where the fight starts to look interesting right after first round - series champions Race Green Autosports took the round 1 and leads standings by 3 points over Sex Tourism Organizers,with CoRe Racing in 3rd,5 points margin to leaders. But in Nations Cup Latvia carries on where it left last season - the tripple award winning nation scored just one point less then maximum possible and now has commanding 17 points lead over closest rival Bulgaria.

With 75 theoretically possible available points,Drivers Championship is still open to everyone even without participating round 1,so all these figures does not have a big meaning yet. However round 2 should put some drivers closer towards championship title then the rest - NewYear City Challenge will be held in 11th january,it will be the first round using the faster car FXO GTR and the urban race track has always been a race where some paint has been traded between cars,even more - between cars and trackside barriers,this year won't be a difference even if the track is switched to the faster Chicane Route Reversed.
LFSW name: SERT license test
In-game name: SERT DRAXA
Full team name: Serbian Racing Team
Nation: Serbia
Round 2 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2015
Round 2

Sunday,11th January
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Traditionally the first AWS race of the new year is hosted in streets of South City - the narrow and twisty temporary urban racetrack is the playground for NewYear City Challenge,which is run with faster FXO GTR car,making this a real challenge even to the most skilled drivers. Usually this round was run in City long configuration (last year in reversed direction),but this year the league organization has decided to use the shorter and quite a lot faster Chicane Route reversed,which cuts the slow and twisty part of previously used configuration off over a shadowed and very tight single raceline chicane.

Round info:
Track: South City Chicane Route Reversed (SO6R)
Laps: 41 (119km)
Car: FXR
Previous winners: 22 S.Jurvansuu (2014), CoRe V.Pitkänen (2013), spdoFade (2012)

Server info and password will be PM'ed friday evening (european time) to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2015
Server is now passworded,password is sent to all registered participants.

Following user need to change account settings to allow receive private messages,otherwise I cannot sent password to him:

draksa1
LFSW name: adnaneren1977
In-game name: [GD]Adnan™
Full team name:GOOD DRİVERS TEAM
Nation: türkey
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG