The online racing simulator
The LFS Keys?
(14 posts, started )
The LFS Keys?
Hi everyone,
I just found the LFS and quite enjoy it a lot. Mostly goofing off with my friends more than racing but that's besides the point. My main question is if I purchase S1+S2 for myself, would I be able to transfer one of the keys to my friend. Said friend isn't under the best financial situation and I wanted to give him one of the three keys that came with buying the game. Unless I'm misunderstanding this, could someone just give me some information about this?
Thanks
If you buy a S2/S1 license,your account will get licensed status,if you buy a S2/S1 voucher you will have a key that you can send to your friend.
Note that if you want to unlock full game you only need S2 not S2+S1
Yes I know about the S2 alone. I meant the one that also includes S1
And ahhh okie thank you for the info
There are no keys, your S1+S2 status is applied to your account. You can unlock LFS on your own computer up to 3 times (in a week), in case you reinstalled or whatever.

As it is your own single account, you cannot share this with somebody else on another computer.
Quote from PeterN :There are no keys, your S1+S2 status is applied to your account. You can unlock LFS on your own computer up to 3 times (in a week), in case you reinstalled or whatever.

As it is your own single account, you cannot share this with another computer.

Yeah I didn't plan on sharing accounts either.
If you want to buy an S2 license for your friend, you can buy an S2 voucher from this page and then give him that code, so he can enter it to his account.

He can enter the code either during registration or at the Account status page.
I have two more questions and I don't think its necessary to make a new post about it but: If I login to my account from another computer (lets say my dad's) could we do an S2 race together? Second, is there any way to host a multiplayer game to show S2 cars to my friends who are still on the demo?
1)You cannot go online with the same account on 2 pcs simultaneaously.
2)No,but he can watch some youtube videos to see how S2 cars are
Quote from viraaj5555 :1)You cannot go online with the same account on 2 pcs simultaneaously.
2)No,but he can watch some youtube videos to see how S2 cars are

LOL thank you
You have the cmx viewer if I remember correct, that is allowing to show all cars of S2.
Only way to race together is on local area network - you can unlock LFS on multiple computers with your account (you should have 3 unlocks initially,every friday you'll get another one until you get a total of 2) and then create host on LAN from one of them. But you can go to online host from internet only with one of those computers.
-
(blackpinchil) DELETED by Scawen : spam
how i cant get one?

The LFS Keys?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG