The online racing simulator
We At NASSA.
(7 posts, started )
We At NASSA.
We at NASSA would be remiss if we didn't wish one of our own in the Real Life Racing World well. With that a Big 'Do Well, Stay healthly" goes out to NASSA Member (Jean) John.
LFS jsi

Watch it HERE
His Buggy is attached.....guy brings new meaning to the statement...

"NASSA...not just SIM Racers"

Show 'em JSI.
Had to read the a few times to get what you said
That would be the Newfoundlander in me.

But anyhow, what do you think? What fun it must be..Travel all that distance to get there, then go out and do what you like to do. Drive.
#4 - jsi
Thanks Ant. There are times i think i'm crazy for travelling so far just to get 6 one minute runs. But the challenge is what keeps me coming back and the search for tougher competition is what makes us travel so far.

I'm sure a lot of you tried autocross in LFS and it's not easy. Well in a real SCCA event, you are only allowed to walk the course before driving it. Then you have 3 shots on each course. So you gotta go ballz out and be fast and precise. The really good drivers can make 3 perfect runs within a few tenths of a second apart. And you allways feel at the end of the day that if you had one more run, you could go faster on each run. But that"s the beauty of the sport. You dont get anymore runs, the next day it's another layout and another 3 tries. And the same at the next event. It's like a drug. Almost all who try it, get addicted.

BTW, it doesnt take much to get started in the sport. Any normal car in decent mechanical condition will do. There is a class for everyone, even novices. If anyone's interested, i can hook you up with a local Solo club anywhere in North America.
ITB's are teh pr0n, very nice
Quote from Michel 4AGE :ITB's are teh pr0n, very nice

Show 'em BTW, it doesnt take much to get started in the sport. Any normal car in decent mechanical condition will do.
Brick by Brick.Lap by Lap.

Hey JSI. We're Proud. Nassa.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :ITB's are teh pr0n, very nice

Hi Mike

We At NASSA.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG