The online racing simulator
Is this a bannable sig/avatar?

I would like to know if this is considered a bannble substance
(asking cos it donsnt really be that rude and its more funny than rude)
What's wrong with that??? At least we will know you suffer from chronic "banana peeling"

lolz but if somebody owns a corvette (why they bought one in the 1st place is questionable) or some mod/dev may find it a bit too far
A truck wedged in between two trees????
my current one - I will use my corvette *cough**cough* if its not gonna get me banned
I don't see a Corvette anywhere, that is the problem. I keep hitting CTRL + F5, but you have this truck avatar I speak of. So this thread makes no sense at all at this point :doh:

EDIT: Ok I quoted your top post, but that image you put in image tags is not showing up. Dead link for me. Hotlinking isn't allowed from that site. So I pasted link seperately. So yes, I think that avatar would get some Vette owners yapping. Be a bit more creative :rolleyes:
wait a min I have msn homeboys to talk to
Quote from Tweaker :
Ok I quoted your top post, but that image you put in image tags is not showing up. Dead link for me. Hotlinking isn't allowed from that site. So I pasted link seperately. Why even bother with that pic??? Sizing that down to an avatar, you wouldn't be able to read anything....

Can you read it? Got eyesite problems
Read my post again. What's wrong with Corvette's anyways?? You call yourself Xzibit, so I'm guessing you have a small penis too???
haha Im jamie ... I dun no what cars x to the z has ... if he has a corvette ... then Im a bit :wtf2:

Oh well If having a corvette means my penis isnt to the sizes that I am used to, I will pass
Quote from S14 DRIFT :wait a min I have msn homeboys to talk to

LOL k.

This thread seems like a waste of space.

Might as well contribute:

:spam:
could someone tell me what the hell is going on?
Quote from 96 GTS :could someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Well I just got a really sticky Swedish Fish gummy candy stuck in between my teeth... Is that what you wanted to know?
Another high quality thread from S14
Quote from Tweaker :Well I just got a really sticky Swedish Fish gummy candy stuck in between my teeth... Is that what you wanted to know?

That's it!!! My life is complete now I feel calm and relaxed and fufilled...
Ya dawgs gotta be redi to hit DA STREETZ wit ma homi S-foor-teen fo REEL!
If a corvette means you got a small penis, your Ascona must mean you got a big puss
Quote from Tweaker :Well I just got a really sticky Swedish Fish gummy candy stuck in between my teeth... Is that what you wanted to know?

Any luck getting that thing out yet?
#20 - Jakg
mmmm... it comes in a can and tastes like spam!
#21 - p1u
Test sig/ava :P
Eeeeeeew.
#23 - p1u
lool
@JAKQ:

Are you trying to kill Tristan with your avatar or what?

LOL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG