The online racing simulator
FE Green track bug
(5 posts, started )
FE Green track bug
Hey guys, I never usually post in here because I never usually find something worth commenting on, but now that I have found something to our disadvantage I thought i'd share it with you.

If you feel like looking for the bug working in a hotlap you can watch the hotlap I have attatched, it's on the 1st lap at the 1st split so it doesn't take long to find.

If not and you just want a read, I was just doing a few hotlaps for Fe green FXO (next OLFS combo) and when going over the 1st split it said invalid hotlap (Ground) I thought at the time I was a little wider than I usually am. But when I put it to chase view and paused it when it said invalid it was exactly on the 1st split and at the end of the line where it meets the grass, there is a small square patch of grass which was obviously the cause of the infliction, unluckily for me I was only a tenth off the wr with this attempt, maybe i'll miss the grass next time.

Attached files
bawbag_FE2_FXO_2.spr - 55.8 KB - 247 views
Hmmm... I never really noticed that grass patch until now... wth

Here is a screenshot to clarify it.

Basically HLVC requires 2 wheels to be on the track at all times, and because of this track bug, poor Bawbag had 3 wheels
Attached images
bawbag_grassy.jpg
well, i dont think theirs any better way to say it but...that really sucks ass lol
thats always been like that

theres no way of stopping that; its the same thing as wheels going through the body

its preventative, but not easily done
I found another

Found it just now on FE Green (rev)

Sorry if it's been mentioned before
Attached images
bug.JPG

FE Green track bug
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG