The online racing simulator
A not so creative LFS video.
(8 posts, started )
I like the idea that you have come up with, but I don't think that it's any good to have the same thing going on and on for 5 minutes! You know, it's pretty much continuous..
It's not about the music...it's the same thing going on and on again. There's no change in the rhythm. It's not entertaining by any means when you have the same thing going on and on again. There's no change in pattern..
Cups & cans magically appear and disappear!
Nice setup
Misunner oppsettet ditt
Quote from MousemanLV :It's not about the music...it's the same thing going on and on again. There's no change in the rhythm. It's not entertaining by any means when you have the same thing going on and on again. There's no change in pattern..

I know and that's the reason for the heading, A not so creative LFS video". Took just some random film clip I had one my phone and added the music and some effects from Widows video maker. I guess it would be more correct if the heading was "music video" instead of "LFS", my bad.
Quote from Mariuslol1 :Misunner oppsettet ditt

Når man først har prøvd LFS med 3 skjermer, er det omtrent umulig å gå tilbake til 1 eller 2

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG