The online racing simulator
Gauge Facia Colour
(11 posts, started )
Gauge Facia Colour
Had a quick search, but didn't find anything.

Has anyone done, or thought about making a mod to change the colour of the gauges in the dashboard?

Ricer mod i know, but some white gauges would be quite tasty, and something different from the old boring black dash

Cheers
#2 - Jakg
if you mean dashboard (not gauges) i think you can just edit the dash texture
I think he is referring to the cluster itself, and I believe the only car in which it is possible to change the colour is the FOX.

MAGGOT
All the formula cars except the formula student. But no, at the moment it's a dynamic thing, not just the needles, so it's not changeable. Maybe one day, as I believe early versions used a bitmap as the background. Actually, no, in those versions the dials didn't work.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll happen someday.
If your talking about the color of the numbers and needles, that's just a setting within LFS, I don't have it installed on this computer (don't have my external drive, and this is my laptop) but I think it's under either player or Misc.
Thanks for the replies fellas.

Shame about that. I know about changing the needle colour, but im also chasing after changing the colour of the dials themselves

I guess i'll just have to wait till S3 comes out perhaps?

By the way, if i buy S2 now, do i have to pay any extra for S3 when it comes out? I imagine there would be a fee, but what kinda moola we talking about here? I'm keen to get the full game just don't wanna get S2 now then S3 comes out like, next day
#7 - Ian.H
Same deal as S1 / S2... you'll pay £24 for S2 now (I paid 2x £12 for S1 back in the day and upgrade to S2). In short, currently each stage is £12.. so yeah, expect to pay an extra £12 (or whatever it maybe then) for S3 if you buy S2 now, or £36 if you wait for S3.

I'll be bald and on a zimmerframe before S3 comes out.. ya got no worries there (just messin, but it won't be out for a fair few years yet).

Regards,

Ian
In short, each stage costs 12 pounds. S1 was 12, S2 was 12, S3 will be 12. All 3 stages together will be 36 pounds, no matter how you buy it. So, you might aswell just buy S2 now and start enjoying it, it will not cost you any extra at all.
I don't think they will make S3 cost that much. Depending on when it comes, theres no way anyone would pay that much for it. They will probaly charge 24GBP (maybe a little more, depending on inflation, etc) for new buyers, and 12GBP for the upgrade. Did S1 cost 24GBP initialy? Also, when S3 is out, will S2 cost 12GBP? I think so.
Yeah, they can't keep adding on that much cost every release and expect people to pay it..... So S5 will be 60 pounds!? illepall haha No offence, but i'd never pay that for a game.... 24 pounds = $60 AUD, which is pretty expensive as it is.

This is walking right off track now... but the original question has been answered so i'll continue...

Is there someone i can contact in regards to purchasing of the game? I know you can purchase the game through the main website... but i need to actually to speak someone before hand.

Cheers.
There will be no S5. S3 is the last stage.

Why not just ask your questions about purchasing here in the forum; Im sure, you will get help.

Gauge Facia Colour
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG