The online racing simulator
New XRT/XRG interior
(11 posts, started )
New XRT/XRG interior. Updated!*
This is my 2nd interior that I re-textured. Link to my 1st re-textured FXO interior: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/82278

UPDATE* Changed tailights, because majority of people didn't liked it

XRT is a quite popular if not the most popular car among drifters, even though it has a quite nice, well sorted interior compared to some other LFS cars, you kinda get bored of it after a while, so I decided to make something a bit different, something that looks more solid and it would be more race/drift orientated. So here it is!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/downl ... textured+XRT+interior.rar

Share your opinion in comment section below
Wonderful work! I've always thought the stock interior would do for the XRT, until I saw this.
Nice work, loving interior, but imo those lights doesnt suits XRT at all.
#4 - lfsrm
great work! but the rear lights....
UPDATE* Putted different tailights. Enjoy
#6 - lfsrm
better now thx for your amazing work!
damn that interior is a beauty using it atm, and loving it!
#8 - nacim
Nice textures !

Personnally, I replaced the leather racing tape on the wheel by the Leather3_join by a rotated Leather3_stitch, and default rear lights and XRdials_ALP, and it's just perfect.

The only problem is that the wheel texture also apply to the XFG, so if you can do the same mod for XF, it will be perfect !

Advice for people : Use superscampling in your graphic card settings for best quality on this texture and remove the "pixel too sharp" effect.
Attached images
lfs_00000035.png
lfs_00000036.png
lfs_00000037.png
lfs_00000038.png
Attached files
XRT Reworked_nacim.zip - 527.9 KB - 1364 views
#9 - nacim
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :seems your dials is missing some....well numbers and stuff...

I didn't get it. :/

EDIT : My pack is not complete, you have to download the main pack first, mine is just and "add-on" to it.

New XRT/XRG interior
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG