The online racing simulator
Ah, yes that makes sense. Better brain for the obvious then me apparently.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I agree that this is a really stupid decision, but I hope teams like Red Bull are the future of F1, rather than chronically commercial, characterless teams like McLaren.

It's a shame that McLaren have become this totally grey entity, given their heritage, but they're just such a set of dull business-minded bastards these days. More teams like Red Bull plzkthxbai.

if you dig under the skin, mclaren aren't charecterless at all, apart from the obvious that the very fact that you say they are business minded means they have a definate charecter, they also have a very strong feeling for their heritage and are a lot of fun away from track, the difference is they concentrate on what they're doing at the races and testing.

i always felt that if jordan had bothered to take racing a bit more seriously after their 99 season they could have achieved more, inparticular i remember eddie saying they were going to be a serious racing team in future and then had ross kemp in the pit crew for the gb grand prix changing the left front wheel !

forgot to say

this decission sucks and is blatant politics, ron is paying price for being so critical of the fia,

on the other hand if you spend a number of years being one of the leading voices calling for a breakaway race series, you can't expect to be popular and it should be no surprise to find yourself out of the loop, williams have been very vocal about praising the new agreement and how good a deal it is for teams, were as mclaren have been rather quiet
Quote from speedfreak227 :Read this, this, and this please.

I think it's ridiculousillepall
why should red bull have ANY say in things when they've been there for 2 years now? McLaren IS F1 in my mind. Not redbull! and BMW?!?!?!?!? how short of a time have they been around?

Yeah, but I think McLaren will come in too. Because RedBull wants the austrian team license, so they would be no longer an english team Then McLaren comes again in there ...
But anyway, it's a stupid system.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG