The online racing simulator
Win a S2 lincese on [GD] team server!
(30 posts, started )
Win a S2 lincese on [GD] team server!
Hello!

I'm glad to announce that Good Drivers team starts championship where winner will win a S2 license (voucher).
There will be 5 championships each month, giving in total 5 licenses to win.

First championship has just begun and will take time to the end of October. Next championship starts on 1st November till 30 Nov. and so on Smile February 2015 will be the last month with opportunity to win the license.

Rules are simple - you earn championship points by taking good places in races, good laps etc. Points standings can be seen by typing !ptc or !champ (It's an Airio points system).
Hacks, cheats, bump drafting etc. is strictly prohibited, anyone caught on such will be banned from the championship.

A person who already has S2 licensce can win the championship, but then he will have to give voucher to another person he chooses.
Winning license two times is not possible, when such driver wins 2nd championship, the prize will go to 2nd best driver.

Championship takes place on [GD] Win a License S2 server.
BL1@FBM

October winner: crazy-nick
November winner: None
December winner: viraaj5555
January winner: texxxas
February winner: nuno_o_antunes

If you have any questions, feel free to write here! Good luck! Smile
There are people on this server banning everyone that joins the server. I got banned.
Time limit on the server to get on the track is 105% of WR which is 1:15:24 if I remember correctly.
If your PB is not within 105%, you have to make better PB somewhere else.

How did you get banned? Withiout any reason?
Click on his profile and you will see this:
Quote :FBM @ BL1 1:13.79 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 22:43

Time should not be a problem I's say. Maybe check server's log.
There were two players in the server with similar names. And as soon as i logged in one of them banned me without any reason
Eclipsed, yes I've already seen that, that's why I asked rudine how he got banned.
Maybe admin (Dido I suppose) banned wrong person? I'll speak to him
good
Unfortunately, there's still very few people taking part in the championship And when there's only one or two drivers on the server, nobody else wants to join as it's boring to compete with one or two opponents..
is there a website with a schedule for the championships?
We don't have a website yet, but the schedule is simple:
1st champ - now - 31 oct. 23:59
2nd champ - 1 nov. 00:00 - 30 nov. 23.59
3rd champ - 1 dec. 00:00 - 31 dec. 23.59
4th champ - 1 jan. 00:00 - 31 jan. 23.59
5th champ - 1 feb. 00:00 - 28 feb. 23.59
So do you just join, or is there a specified sign up where we have to turn in our skins, and the likes?
You just enter the server and make laps/races When you get your first points, you'll appear on !ptc championship standings.
that sounds nice

its to bad that u dont have a page for such a great Demo Championship.
But i will try to participate in your Championship
If you want It's a pity that the server is empty for most of the day... And then people are complaining that GD server is offline all the time -.-. It is online, but empty so only not visible on server list.
Thanks GD team!!!!

i'm so happy didn't expect to win.
I want to say to all demo riders start racing here.
I'm not fastest driver but still won.

Now whole new world opens for me.

thanks thanks thanks
Thank you for clean competition We congratulate and wish much fun in S2 world!

Second championship has already started and will last till the end of 30. November.

By the way, you can find us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GoodDriversTeam
Hello I have just one question, what if S1 licensed driver will win? Will he get upgrade to S2, or he will have to choose demo driver who will get S2?
Quote from crazy-nick :Thanks GD team!!!!

i'm so happy didn't expect to win.
I want to say to all demo riders start racing here.
I'm not fastest driver but still won.

Now whole new world opens for me.

thanks thanks thanks

congratzzzz....
Quote :not maybe i didnt fail test at all by johnrayz lapaz

Deal With It.
Quote from Razor1373 :Hello I have just one question, what if S1 licensed driver will win? Will he get upgrade to S2, or he will have to choose demo driver who will get S2?

You'll normally get the voucher code so you can uprade your S1 to S2, and... I think there will be 12 pounds on your credit account, am I right, can anybody confirm that?
Thanks for anticipating December's champ winner announcement so I can have more fun on christmas! Big grin

See you on track Wink
Well done viraaj Smile I will compete and get the next s2 Big grin
Congratulations, viraaj5555!
Dido made you such a nice Christmas "gift" Smile
Santa claus! Wink
Hi! Wink
I am next happy winner of the championships Wink I want to say a few words from me Smile
First is that I'm very glad, I won S2 license this was my dream and this dream come true so big thanks to Good Drivers Team Wink
For second i want to say that everyone should join to this championships because everyone have chance to win even little bit slower players like me Wink To win you need only drive and drive a lot. I spent much time for playing and now im happy Wink
Thanks for great championships and good luck to next players who will try to win Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG