The online racing simulator
G25 USB Pedals Adapter Not Working in game?
So when I recently picked up my G25 off craigslist, the guy I got it from includeded what he called a "botter box" (?). Either way, it was a USB adapter for the pedals. I just decided to throw it on as after researching it looks to make the pedals more sensitive and with my set up it makes it easier that the pedals can be moved independently to the wheel and sifter (which I have mounted together) for storage.

Issue is that in game, they dont seem to work. I've downloaded some calibration software and it sees the pedals and I can see it calibrate when I push each one, but in game it does nothing. Sometimes if I go the menu screen during hot lapping, and come back the throttle will spike for a second but thats it. Clutch, brake, and throttle seem to do nothing in game. Is there something obvious I'm missing? Tried looking for drivers but with no luck. Thanks.
Quote from Cheapo :So when I recently picked up my G25 off craigslist, the guy I got it from includeded what he called a "botter box" (?). Either way, it was a USB adapter for the pedals. I just decided to throw it on as after researching it looks to make the pedals more sensitive and with my set up it makes it easier that the pedals can be moved independently to the wheel and sifter (which I have mounted together) for storage.

Issue is that in game, they dont seem to work. I've downloaded some calibration software and it sees the pedals and I can see it calibrate when I push each one, but in game it does nothing. Sometimes if I go the menu screen during hot lapping, and come back the throttle will spike for a second but thats it. Clutch, brake, and throttle seem to do nothing in game. Is there something obvious I'm missing? Tried looking for drivers but with no luck. Thanks.

U cant calibrate them in game as well?
Where is the calibrate option in game?
Quote from Cheapo :Where is the calibrate option in game?

Options > Controls > Axes / FF > recalibrate Axes
Sorry for the dely, I havent had a chance to play the game in a while (damn college). But when I re calibrated it, I could see it recognized the pedals as the bars moved with them. But nothing worked in game.
Sorry for dumb question, but did you assign command(s) to the wheel?
Dumb question right back at you, what do you mean lol. In the settings it seems to see Logitech G25 racing wheel but if I remember correctly it mentions a "generic adapter" as well.
#9 - Bean0
Great! Next time I'm in game I'll let you guys know if it worked. Thanks.

G25 USB Pedals Adapter Not Working in game?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG