The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Championship Classifications
strange to see no points penalties so far
Quote from vitaly_m :strange to see no points penalties so far

There are three, two of them are on page 2 with negative points
Just a niggle. Wales, England and the UK are listed differently. Maybe you should ask for people to sign up as either England, Wales, Scotland etc... and get the points for nations more accurate. For instance I signed up as UK but if that was not an option it'd be England.

Just makes more sense as the UK includes all of the aforementioned countries.
Points now updated following Round 2.

Also, updated Round 1 points - I had forgotten to set points to 0 for those who did not complete 75% distance, as well as miscalculated the Nation's Cup - Nation's cup is the points haul for a nation in a round divided by two always - only counting the two highest placers for a nation, still divided by two even if one driver participates for a nation.
There is no #66 listed in Drivers Championship (2)
After a recount, I think I've left out 3 total drivers. I'll figure out who after the race Sunday :|
All points Classifications have been updated following Round 3.

I've also corrected a formula error in Round 1 and Round 2 Nations Cup - it was taking the averages incorrectly.
Points have been updated following Round 4.

Isaac Price enjoys a comfortable 58 point lead over both Jarl Teien and Piotr Goik with three rounds left.

Conquest Racing and ineX Racing are close in the Team title race thus far, with Conquest ahead.
Points updated following Round 5.
#12 - jkat
Quote from dekojester :Points updated following Round 5.

Something went wrong in drivers points file after round 5.
Teams and nations status files work as they should.
Attached images
Drivers points after round 5 fails .JPG
Quote from jkat :
Quote from dekojester :Points updated following Round 5.

Something went wrong in drivers points file after round 5.
Teams and nations status files work as they should.

Try now, please.
Nope, still doesn't work. You have broken it!
doesn't work for me either
What's so special abput you? Doesn't work for me. And what whas the problem with good old google spreadsheet?
1) I'll try to redo it tonight after work or this weekend, no idea why it's not working for some of you. It worked correctly on a computer at work, no issues reported on the local copy I have here.

2) Entry list data in the OO spreadsheet, so no need for duplication between two workbooks.
They all work fine for me.
They are working for me too.
Final points have been posted.

Congratulations to Jarl Teien (arox123) for winning the Driver's Championship.

Congratulations to Race Green Autosports for winning the Teams Championship.

Congratulations to Germany for winning the Nation's Cup.

Four drivers did not serve their grid penalties during the season, so they have been converted into points penalties per the NDR Sporting Code. Each driver has also had the penalty points applied to the team they last raced for. The list is:

39 Alan Dziuba (tralalala) [Conquest Racing] - 2 grid place penalty from Round 2, 4 points
63 Dan Cojocaru (bogdani.cojocaru) [cargame.nl] - 5 grid place penalty from Round 3, 5 points
77 Oscar Hardwick (oscarhardwick) [Magenta WRT] - 5 grid place penalty from Round 2, 5 points
93 Keijo Ilu (herokles) [AIX Racing Team] - 5 grid place penalty from Round 2, 5 points

Happy for our team to make it 2 in row,but also sad for competition giving up and finally killing NDR's activity here. Shame...
Congrats Jarl Balsrod Teien
Forever 2nd.

Grats to AroX.
Attached images
2013.png
2014.png
Flame:

LFSCART Series 2014: Championship Classifications
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG