The online racing simulator
No, it wasn't directed to me. But I guess Ray is not able to get the FO8 running probably. How I said, he proved it last year. Also he acts like a child, texting me @Skype for stuff, which shouldn't care him.

In germany we would say "Er sollte mal lieber kleinere Brötchen backen"

He tried to get me on the stage for stuff, which got watched by deko, he obviously said it was a race incident.
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :well, I guess ray never drove a decent race. As I had the "talk" with ray on skype it's now, completly clear, fully retarded person in this league.

Dustin might be not the fastest, but I guess sometimes faster and almost all the time way safer than him.

I don't know why deko let ray race, after his 2-day-lfs-driver-show last season. ( I guess it also was on Blackwood ) I think the most in this field are going to think the same.

Go get sponsored by John Deere tractors because the only passes you made without ramming someone involved mowing the lawn.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Go get sponsored by John Deere tractors because the only passes you made without ramming someone involved mowing the lawn.

Weak.
It's pathetic that someone can't just let the admins do their job with the protests and instead tries to make it seem as if someone who wasn't in the race is at fault for his short comings.
oh just stfu
just gtfo Ray, seriously.
Ok. End of conversation

Thread closed
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG