The online racing simulator
How run insim cruise in lfs
(6 posts, started )
Hello,
I would like to create a server with lfs cruise insim a server to work.
I need insim program and someone who taught me to create the server cruise.
I already have account s2, I bought it.
Help me please
Post this question from your S2 account to get help.
Quote from misiek08 :Post this question from your S2 account to get help.

What's the point in giving such hostile answer?
Either help the person or don't respond at all.
Asking a question is allowed, even for a demo player.

To answer the actual question, have a search on this forum.
You will find enough insim cruise programs, which you can download and install on your server.
If you really want to make one of your own (some experience in coding is required), start doing it within the LFS Lapper environment, as it will handle all your insim network traffic, so you can concentrate on the cruise code.
I already did download some insim that are posted here but I can not install and I need help
Quote from nikos12 :I already did download some insim that are posted here but I can not install and I need help

Then it might have been useful to mention which one you downloaded and where you got stuck when trying to install it.
A forum like this is a nice place to get help, but your part is to come up with as much information as possible, so we can give you the help you need.
So what insim have you downloaded, where did you got stuck when installing it and what have you tried yourself to solve the problem?
Quote from nikos12 :I already did download some insim that are posted here but I can not install and I need help

You can add me on skype and i can help you witch Teamviewer to create a server and run the insim.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG