The online racing simulator
Car gets onto the track at Brands Hatch
(7 posts, started )
What a twat.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/da ... ot-video-condemned-18663/

Quote :Police have arrested a man after a car was able to get past Brands Hatch stewards and race marshals and join cars during a live race event.
The unnamed 21-year-old is being held by officers after a car gatecrashed through security at the West Kingsdown track on Saturday.

I'm kind of surprised it's never happened before, considering how open the pits are at a lot of venues.
#2 - Sobis
What a dick. And it's not even his car, it's her's!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I understand though about how things like this will happen, nothing new, but there is lost completely a common sense and that kind of stuff is pretty stupid. Performing any kind of this should be thought first about is it safe, is it risky, is it stupid, is it whatever it can be.

You can always be a crazy, but never stupid.

It would be a bit more understandable, if having 100% knowledge about motorsport in both outside and inside of track event, and also, alone and even safety measurements and everything else, but then again...

...I hope this guy thinks deeply next time what happened and what could have happen. Also I think he is just a dickhead as others, only thinking about how to get laid and so on.
But the alleged driver has defended his actions, claiming "you only live once".

The man, thought to be from Tonbridge, told a national newspaper he was "proud to be different".

And he accused people of "blowing it all out of proportion", appearing to have no regrets.

++++++++++++++++
I wonder if he would have the same attitude if there was an accident?
You know there's all kinds of anti-social things to do that sound hilarious
Sneaking onto a racetrack during a race falls into that category.
But again, it just sounds like a funny thing for a few seconds. Most people realize the sheer stupidity of actually doing that and are happy to just giggle about the notion of it.
This guy? He's a complete imbecile. Did this guy think he was just going to take a lap around the track and everyone would have a good laugh about it?

I always wanted to sling out a barrel full of marbles in front of a marathon run. The thought of that is freaking hilarious....til you look at it realistically and realize the amount of damage those morons would to themselves stampeding all over each other in the process.
Quote from Racer Y :
I always wanted to sling out a barrel full of marbles in front of a marathon run. The thought of that is freaking hilarious....til you look at it realistically and realize the amount of damage those morons would to themselves stampeding all over each other in the process.

A friend of mine once told me a story of how he went down to London with his mate to watch the Marathon. After about an hour they got bored do decided to go to the pub instead. After a few hellishly expensive pints (this was London after all) they decided they'd go buy some Vodka from an off-licence instead and go back and watch the runners.
They ended up a few metres down from a watering station, so found the discarded cups very useful for holding their booze. Eventually one of them, just to see what would happen, held out his cup to one of the runners. You can kind of guess what happened next.

Cue 20 minutes or so of drunken hilarity as people who'd just run 20 miles threw straight vodka down their throats. Until the police arrived.

YOLO,

A prime example of this mentality, we have a tiger in Wgtn who's already played this game and won, if this plonker wants to be a real winner then YOLO with kitty.

Kitty's up for another game, is this loser ?
#7 - PoVo
You can't say no to a free track day

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG