The online racing simulator
Car Skins Not Showing Online
(10 posts, started )
Hi,

I downloaded a Budweiser skin from this website, it's installed correctly and it shows when i race, however know one else can see my skin (shows as default skin)

Is this because they must have the skin installed aswell to be able to see mine?

Thanks for your time.

MIC
Yes, as you are S1 licenced, they have to download it themselves to see it.

Automatic skin download is only implemented since S2.

Ehm..but then again, if you upgraded to the patch with S1 content, it should work, shouldnt it? Then, the reason is probably, that the skin isnt uploaded to LFSW.
My guess is this....

Picotto, are you playing on Demo servers? Because if you are, the skin download feature does not work in Demo mode. And seeing that you are S1 licensed, that probably means there is no S1 licensed servers available really. I know this because people who are S1 licensed cannot really find any servers to race on other than demo. So, if you are driving on Demo, it will not work.
Thanks alot mate, your bang right, i race in the demo server as S1 server is empty every single time i go in there.

So thanks for taking the time out.

Cheers

Quote from Tweaker :My guess is this....

Picotto, are you playing on Demo servers? Because if you are, the skin download feature does not work in Demo mode. And seeing that you are S1 licensed, that probably means there is no S1 licensed servers available really. I know this because people who are S1 licensed cannot really find any servers to race on other than demo. So, if you are driving on Demo, it will not work.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Sorted now..thanks

Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, as you are S1 licenced, they have to download it themselves to see it.

Automatic skin download is only implemented since S2.

Ehm..but then again, if you upgraded to the patch with S1 content, it should work, shouldnt it? Then, the reason is probably, that the skin isnt uploaded to LFSW.

Just to add to this, why does nobody go in the S1 server?

After paying for the licence etc we all race in the demo server.

Strange
Catch 22; People don't play in the S1 servers because there are, or there is perceived to be, few players there.

Solution; Either get a critical mass of people to move back to the S1 servers, or eternally play in the Demo servers.
You forgot the easiest and best solution: Buy S2!

(Hehe )
or buy S2

bah beaten
Yeah i wernt being funny, just wondered why.

I will be buying the S2 licence soon

Quote from the_angry_angel :Catch 22; People don't play in the S1 servers because there are, or there is perceived to be, few players there.

Solution; Either get a critical mass of people to move back to the S1 servers, or eternally play in the Demo servers.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG