The online racing simulator
Forsale - Triple Screen Setup
(2 posts, started )
Hi All,

I thought I would offer it here first, to see if anybody FROM THE UK ( to keep costs down ) wanted.

I have 3 x AOC 20" LED's for sale ( you don't need software, as Windows 7 detects them)
Only VGA ports on them ( you can run a DVI convertor )
fully working and inmac condition
Run at a res of 1600 x 900 60hz each

Have tested the following using Softh and onboard Intel GFX card ( my GFX card had HDMI also so had to use onboard as 3rd screen) but if you know Softth, the 3rd screen can be really low powered.
LFS
HL
HL2 ( all Episode's)
GTL
GTR2

I have photo's on LFS forum, you can see them here and if you want more, you only need to ask..

I was looking for £150 for ALL Three of them including all cables which I think is a bargin

Let me know if anybody is interested

Fordie
I will also have a 19" wide Samsung for sale and
19" Acer for sale, if anybody is interested.

Why do I have all these for sale you may ask, good question!!!

Well I would like to sell my triple screens as I would like to purchase a HDMI 32" screen.

the 19" Samsung was used by my lad on his xbox360, and the new Xbox one doesn't have a VGA connector/adaptor anymore

And the Acer was kept as a spare, just in case ( you never know LOL)

Ok you will ask how did I come about these items, again a fair question. I work in IT in upgrade's and these items, believe it or not was heading for the bin/recycling so I salvaged them, as we install higher res monitors on our installs

Like I said, any questions, give me a shout

Fordie

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG