The online racing simulator
Hommage to Tomek
(2 posts, started )
Hommage to Tomek
My last thread and my last post on this forum.

Things to note before watching the video. I made the video a few days after the sad news of our friend. I never got to finish the video to where I wanted it but after a few months of it sitting there and not having the motivation to do it I decided to release it anyway. It's quite low quality but that's on the basis of my poor upload speed and ease of use with youtube.

The reason why it's still unchanged from when I did it is because I didn't want to edit and re-edit and lose the emotions that were there when I made the video. I'm the type of person that could never get anything 'perfect' so in that respect it's better I don't ruin the originality of the movie.

I hope you guys enjoy it and take it for what it is. I wanted to show the Tomek we all remember which is the guy that set awesome WR and pole laps rather than shots of a tribute lap after he passed on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e5UjqbgyNg
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic - keep personal wars out of public view
Of course, the main emotion generator is the music, but the video footage is great as well, in a mix the impression is even reinforced.

A quick note: his surname is written in wrong way. It's Nogieć. Cheers.

Hommage to Tomek
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG