The online racing simulator
General Chatting Thread
(39 posts, started )
So this thread will neither be locked nor be merged with my thread? I feel offended
I tried to get it locked.

Maybe we just need to start talking about boobs, that will get it locked fast.
Let me give it a try

On a serious note: those Top Gear jokes are really offending me and are racist.
Quote from Bose321 :Let me give it a try

On a serious note: those Top Gear jokes are really offending me and are racist.

But they haven't even made a windmill joke.
Why people want my thread to get locked? I just want to meet new friends.
Since someone asked what do we do for werk, I can say I've been unemployed for four months and I've been unable to find a new job simply because I don't have experience in any of the available openings... So kids, choose wisely and get as much experience as you can when you are an intern!
Quote from Blas89 :Since someone asked what do we do for werk, I can say I've been unemployed for four months and I've been unable to find a new job simply because I don't have experience in any of the available openings... So kids, choose wisely and get as much experience as you can when you are an intern!

But Blas! Cartel!

Quote from Blas89 :I'm considering that, man, I'm considering that.

You could be their web developer or something. Safe without guns.
I'm a mechanical engineer... Maybe I can update their water supply systems... For irrigation... I don't know.
By the way, does anyone know how to "merge" accounts into one on Google sites? I'm getting frustrated I need to swap to my YT account every time I enter that site, because it thinks I should use my real name on there, which tbh doesn't sound attractive enough to me.

And yes, both accounts are under the same email address so that's why I started wondering if it might be possible
Quote from nikopdr :By the way, does anyone know how to "merge" accounts into one on Google sites? I'm getting frustrated I need to swap to my YT account every time I enter that site, because it thinks I should use my real name on there, which tbh doesn't sound attractive enough to me.

And yes, both accounts are under the same email address so that's why I started wondering if it might be possible

You can't.

I have like 3 on the same email address.

In total, I have like 8 Google+ accounts for 4 email addresses due to Google's incompetence.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You can't.

I have like 3 on the same email address.

In total, I have like 8 Google+ accounts for 4 email addresses due to Google's incompetence.

Meh, just as I thought. I'll just see if I can make my main YT account as the main account to login.

Meanwhile, have a pony, because currently this feel.
Quote from nikopdr :Meh, just as I thought. I'll just see if I can make my main YT account as the main account to login.

I'm pretty sure you can't. At least it seemed impossible some time ago.

it's so relieving to have once again a good reason to say this: Google+ sucks!

Now I also have again a good excuse for spamming my youtube main page banner I made. I use it. More people should use it too:

Attached images
goglepls.jpg

General Chatting Thread
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG