Skoda/V/R/S//- I need a good Cruise insim
Hello, Skodaowner here!

I am looking for someone who could program me a cruise insim for M&CCruise.

We do not take donations on our cruise server. we dont steal money. Therefore the programmer will not be getting paid.

Request:
Cop System
Gps
Job Centre
Bonus timer
Bank
Car Dealer
Double Money Jobs for specific cars
and finally a car park and VIP Car park
auto message to drive on the left
and our ts mc.teamspeak.net

looking forward to get a reply!

Skodaowner
boost
I then suggest you start pick up a copy of Visual C# Express, or some other development tools. Start using the wonderful Google to start learning how to program with your chosen tools. And after a considerable amount of effort has been put into learning a new, useful and amazing skill, you will be able to create your own Cruise program meeting all conditions exactly how you want.

It is vastly underestimated what goes into programming even a simple application. Even great programmers constantly underestimate the effort it takes to create a simple project.
Or just download LFS Lapper and start coding all these features in there, if you don't want to learn hardcore program code.
What it is lately with all these people come asking to get someone to code for them?
If there would be a good salary at stake, I would quit my job sooner or later and start earning my money with this
I think the question you should have asked yourself before starting this thread was "Why would someone want to code for me?" You do realize that noone is going to spend days or weeks working on this when you offer nothing in return? People who employ the pseudokickstarter tactics with donation money at least try...

You might want to consider modifying some open source Cruise app, that shouldn't be too difficult.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG